Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Venom's Transformation [Full scene]

Can't Wait !!!

12 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Doo Dah said...

ew, looks skeerier than the other Spidey movies.....

Ice said...

My kid is all on my ass about it... of course, he's 8!

This third chapter looks pretty cool, I must admit.

wallycrawler said...

Whoo hoo ! I've got tickets for IMAX on Friday !!!


Ice I'm 8 too . Saturday I'll be 9 . Cinco de Mayo .

Die Muräne said...

Waah, great!! Lucky bastard ;)

Ice said...

lol Wally!

You boys...

concerned citizen said...

wow! that does look good! sometimes I wish i had the patience to watch movies.

Keshi said...

Spidey needs to come save me Wally!

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

I am a lucky bastard Die Murane .

_________________________________

Ice take your son and for two and a half hours , you'll have fun just watch'n your lad .

___________________________________

I>t if the movie had Ron Jeremy in it , it would have your full attention .

__________________________________


Wally will save ya Keshi .

Hmmm...From what or whom ?

Ice said...

I think the hubby's gonna take him... not that I wouldn't enjoy it (watched the first 2 and enjoyed 'em) but hubby works long ass hours during the week so its a nice getaway for them together.

I'll be at home with the babe...
I'll go see it with him again a second time or wait till its out on video and of course buy the sucker.

I'm so glad you're so excited about it, it's totally cute!

We need excitement in our lives.

concerned citizen said...

ron jeremy? who is that?
I'm going to goggle him. I hope it doesn't piss me off.

concerned citizen said...

I know who Ron Jeremy is now. i saw him on a reality show, I can't remember the name of the show.?

I'm having a bit of an idenity crisis at the moment, on one hand It kinda bothers me that you associate me with that stuff, but on the other...Anything that has to do with sex Im finding confusing.

wallycrawler said...

I>t it was just a very bad joke . Please don't take offence , K ?

I am still laugh'n sorry . You googled Ron Jeremy ?
That's so rich ! That's so fuck'n funny !!!LOL

Look I am sorry really , but it made me laugh so hard this morn'n , thanx !