Thursday, May 24, 2007

5/23/07Cat Fight on the View, Rosie vs Elizabeth

Gotta give Liz some credit she held her own . She has no argument , but she's ballsy !
All the credit of this years success should and will go to Rosie O'Donnell . It's safe to say , without Rosie this show will die off , fast .
And who said the View" is just for women this is great T.V.!

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wallycrawler said...

Ya , but they sure are entertaining !

Keshi said...

Dumb can be entertaining..so! :)

Keshi.

Chicky Pea said...

I actually felt sort of bad for the other women on the stage. You could see that they were visablly uncomfortable "aren't there any commercials on this show?" I had a hard time watching the whole thing, it even made me uncomfortable. I'm not big on confrontation, even in the name of entertainment.

Ice said...

That was fun to watch... Elizabeth reminds me of my good friend... she often doesn't have a great point ot make but she can pipe up and argue it for an hour...all energetic like that.

Ice said...

Of course they didnt go to commercial...

R-A-T-I-N-G-S!!!!

Toby said...

As long as the entertaining is on TV