Saturday, May 12, 2007

Denise Austin- Twist and Shake- Very Hot!!

I'm a jerk really .

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Pink Icing said...

Eeeiow, looks like she could crack a walnut between those thighs.....Being from the UK I don't know her either.

Toby said...

That's what Wally will find down there, hey, in Florida. :-)

wallycrawler said...

It is OK I'm gone , again !

I was in Marathon a while back and every morn'n a middle aged "cougar" like this would run the beach . I'd sit there and drink my coffee . She'd bend & stretch . Give'n me a good show . I'll always remember the time I seen her at the local "Tiki Bar" . She smiled and gave my a wave . "Holy Shit" ,I thought , "I'm in" ! Then I look behind me and see a doddering 80 year old man wave back . "Fuck" !

I wish I had that fucker's cash .

F.J. Delgado said...

Hey Wally - do you like Denise Austin much?? :-)

wallycrawler said...

Does it show F.J.?

Justine said...

i've got her two of her videos... maybe you'd like to lend one? LOL