Wednesday, May 16, 2007

When Did This Happen ?



When Did Ty Pennington Turn Into George Bush ?


It Seems Drunks Have That Same Look In Their Eyes .
If This Doesn't Scare Ya Straight Noth'n Will !

16 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Keshi said...

LOL!

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

Hey Beautiful .

Chicky Pea said...

I know alot of women think Ty is hot. I never saw it. I always thought he was too goofy!

Die Muräne said...

Hope I don't have this look as well.... I don't dare to look in a mirror anymore. It would be too shocking ;)

wallycrawler said...

Chick Pea when he was on "Trading Spaces" my wife would drool on the TV set . Now not so much ! Since be'n on that new show it's quite evident Ty turned up he personality 10 times over . It sounds like he's been eat'n speed , smoke'n crank and wash'n it down with beer shakes . His voice changed to Alvin from the "Chipmunks" . Before his DWI there was a lot of Internet shots of him drink'n and smoke'n shit in bars all over the US . It was only a matter of time .

__________________________________

I dunno what ya look like Die Murane your colorize all your photos . I should be do'n that to all my photos . I could color in all my winkles .

tkkerouac said...

like a crazed look you mean?
do you think I should take loverboy back?
thanks chickypea for your comment.

Chicky Pea said...

Tracy, you are welcome. I try to say it like I see it. Granted, I really am not ALWAYS right (even though I love to say that I am) but I also think my life experiences have taught me a thing or two.

wallycrawler said...

They're both drunk'n cross eyed buffoons . That's what I meant . LOL .

Ya Minxie take him back and hold on to him this time . I know it's hard to forgive , if it was easy the world would be a better place , no ?

__________________________________

Ms.Pea you should be a counselor or sumthin !

Now show us your legs .

Chicky Pea said...

Oh, Wally, you know where to find my legs :-)

The Phosgene Kid said...

Better still, don't drink and vote.

Keshi said...

heyya Wally hows it going? tnxx for praying for lil Prachi. I really appreciate it. I hope with all our prayers n well-wishes for her, she'll find a good doc and a cure.

Keshi.

Deb said...

Throw Gordon Campbell in there and you've got the three stooges.

wallycrawler said...

Chicky Pea , not anymore .

wallycrawler said...

Kid it didn't matter if you were drunk or for who you were gonna vote for , the election preditermined . You were gonna get Bush !

__________________________________

I think'n about her pretty face . She's a beauty !

___________________________________

Deb , ya don't like Campbell eh ? What the fuck did he do ? I'm not into B.C. politics sorry . Is he he a drunk ? Educate me a bit about him and what's go'n on out there . What do you see in the future with the next federal election , K ? What are you here'n about Harper and his stooges ? Do you think B.C. will vote P.C. or Liberal ? Federally . The next election will be called very soon . Do you think we really need it ?

Sorry to ask so many questions , but the west coast seems so disconnected from the east and visa versa .

Chicky Pea said...

wally, they are where they've always been. There are no new ones though.

Toby said...

Oh, Wally, you should know where to find the beave when it's staring you in the face. ;-)