Friday, May 04, 2007

Best'is Day Of Da Year !


Millions Celebrate It !!!

18 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

Happy B-Day big boy ;)

And look'at that... you get Spiderman for your big day.

Lucky birthday boy... perhaps I'll make you a spiderman loot bag.

Chicky Pea said...

Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one!

wallycrawler said...

Ice that's exactly what I got for my B-Day . A night out , dinner , a drink (I was drive'n) , the IMAX movie experience with Spider-Man 3 play'n . Everybody loved the film (except mt nephew , he didn't like it for some reason and he's a Spidey geek too) . The wife is away on a maiden voyage of some fuck'n ship so she wasn't there . My daughter thought the movie was awesome .

________________________________

Chicky Pea thanx . I'm work'n tomorrow . Fuck eh ?
I am do'n something tomorrow night . Can you guess ?

Ya I thought so .

Toby said...

Happy Birthday Wally

jungle jane said...

woooooooohooooooooo happy birthday wally...i'll get legless tonight in your honour, oh yes i will...

hannah said...

huzzah!!
happy birthday, you should treat yourself and get a stripper.

jillie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLY...is that lady on the post your birthday present??? You lucky DAWG!

funny video that Toby sent you...

The Phosgene Kid said...

Have a great birthday, let someone else drive...

Chicky Pea said...

So, still recovering from your big b-day celebration? This wasn't the big one, was it?

Die Muräne said...

Hee Happy Birthday Wally!!
Let the good times roll, matey!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx everyone !

And no C.P. it wasn't my 30th. or the BIG ONE...yet .

I didn't do anything on Saturday . I was so bummed out about a couple of incidents at work . That burnt me out . I went to bed a 9:30 and got up for work at 7am . My house was empty . My daughter was at friends and my wife was on a maiden cruise in New York .

A Happy Birthday it wasn't ! Don't feel too sorry for me I turned down 2 "parties" and a couple of dinners with friends .
I'll make up for it next weekend . I start holidays on Thursday .

wallycrawler said...

Toby that was a funny video , thanx .

Ice said...

So... did you enjoy the movie?
Were you disappointed the way a lot seem to have been?

It's not getting great reviews... but still worth seeing, of course!

wallycrawler said...

Ice I loved the movie .
I heard the Star's review , they hated the last one too !

I heard Roper didn't like it either . The rest seem to have been great reviews . Who cares most reviewers hated "Star Wars" .

concerned citizen said...

Happy belated BD. Glad you liked the movie, too.
I can't think of one damn smart-ass thing to say. :)

Ice said...

Yeah, you're the second person who has said ignore those reviews... and besides, just because some jerk off doesn't like it, doesn't mean you and I and the rest of the movie critics(non-payed) won't!

Fuck'em.

tkkerouac said...

Happy B lated Bday Wally. Raymi just saw the flick,she really enjoyed it, perhaps thats why she photoshops herself as spidergirl.

Toby said...

YW, so the count down has begun. Two days you'll be wasted all over like it's 1999? Whatever that means.