Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 2-4 Weekend @ Hooters On Kempenfelt Bay .







I Love Sit'n On The Hooter's Patio

And Watch The Bikes And Poon .

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

tkkerouac said...

Wheres the poon?

Ice said...

I know that exact view very well. :)

Geez, we might run into each other there... lol

wallycrawler said...

I didn't get permission to post the "Poon" shots so I didn't and would never do that to anybody . So sorry Minxie . But if ya want I'll do my best the next time to ask .

___________________________________

Ya I know we'll run into each other , sometime this summer Miss Princess . But who knows when ?
You like it over at Fitzy's patio eh ? My ol'hockey buddy , use'ta own that restaurant . Cam Fitzgerald . Ya know that dude ?

Anyhoo "sa ya around" !

Ice said...

I know Cam... ;) lol... I know Cam!

wallycrawler said...

So ya know Cam eh !

To bad , so sad !

Ya didn't lend him money or sleep with him did ya ? Or worse , spot him drugs !?! :)

It's funny , "the more things change the more they stay the same", eh ? ;0

Ice said...

1)No.

2)He tried, a few times.

3)No, shared his ;)

..but I did work in the office of Storage One a couple years ago where he rented a unit and he didn't pay his billz... Adam finally wiped his bill clean.