Monday, May 14, 2007

I Wanted To Do A Post On Courtney Love . Words Wouldn't Do It Justice ! The Message Is Clear . Don't Do Drugs ! Ahhh...A'Lotta Drugs Anyway .

2 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

Maybe it's just me but I really don't think she can sing. She was really cute when she started out, now she is just a freakin' mess.

wallycrawler said...

I wouldn't ever call Courtney "cute" , I think anything but . I wrote about see'n her for my 1st. time at a concert at Barrie's Molson Park . It was not on a main stage , but on a small stage next to a beer tent . About 4 bands played before none were very noticeable . Then we heard though the grape vine that Kurt Cobain's girl friend was gonna be up next . There was the stripper jokes and the ditsy jokes . We all seen her go'n up on the mini-stage , small sun dress , jean jacket , pimples , messed up hair . But something happened as soon as the band started , a transformation .
I knew she was gonna be a star instantly .