Monday, May 14, 2007

Hole - Violet Live 1999 (Watch The Descent)

This is Holes Best year . They were arguably the best band in the world . Except maybe Oasis .

3 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Deb said...

As much as I love Hole (was listening to them yesterday), it is "arguably" for me.

Personally, Pearl Jam would definitely have to be factored into that equation. I do agree with Oasis though.

Really enjoying your blog.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Deb .

P.J. was great in the early nineties . I think that was their best work . Until now ! They have reemerged as "conscience of Rock" , without all the media , eg: U2 . I love the last CD .

I've seen Oasis more than once and every time been great . I seen them open up for Neil Young & Crazy Horse @ Molson Park, back in the day and they blew the crowd away . I felt sorry for Neil follow'n them !

Deb said...

Wow, you've seen some great shows by the sound of it. My son just saw Oasis last time they were here...I missed out. :(