Monday, May 28, 2007

My "New" Favorite Gal .

Elizabeth Mitchell From "Lost" .
I'd Love'ta Be Lost With Her !





Here She Is With Angelina Jolie In "Gia" .
Nice !





16 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

I loved her in that movie, Gia... she had nice big real boobies :)

Shes a hottie, I don't give a fuck what anyone says... I think shes gorgeous.

wallycrawler said...

Ya , I know !

The minute I seen her on "Lost" I said to da wife "Man where have I seen that babe before" ? So goes like , "What BABE" !? I sez , "That hottie of a doctor" . Wife gets all stiff , "Who cares watch the show" . She talks like that to me , cause she loves me loads . She knew I'd be on the computer right after to check out where I'd seen here before . It was from "Gia" . So after the show I go , "Hey Wally's wife" . "Look at the jugs on her" ! She wasn't impressed with me or her tits .

She never is . Shit !

Chicky Pea said...

I guess women just don't appreciate when a guy, namely their husband, points out the fine attributes of another woman. Mine used to oogle the Victoria Secret models. I got very good at ignoring him.

wallycrawler said...

Chickie Baby are you say'n I'm not very sensitive to my wife's feel'ns ?

Well that just hurts .

L>T said...

hi there!

It's compforting to know somethings never change...like your obsession with the naked women. ;]

I just came back from the dead for a minute to say HI!

Ice said...

LOL.

I'm lovin' ""Hey Wally's wife" . "Look at the jugs on her" ! She wasn't impressed with me or her tits ."

Thats some funny shit right there.

Keep it real, my friend.

Ice said...

I'll have to check my local Showcase listings to see when its playing...

Friday nights, without borders?

hahaha ;)

Ice said...

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›


^

Not really for you but, it's neat, no?

Pixie Sprinkle said...

Ha ha!
The lesbians ran out of hot water in their shower!
Ha ha!

Ice said...

Must have been a good shower then... a long one ;)

Toby said...

Don't believe the hype!!! I hate it when one needs to shop elsewhere. Without over doing it, I shower my lady with the best non-distracted attention. Sometimes that's not good enough. They keep changing the rules on us Wally.

wallycrawler said...

I>t how ya do'n long time no hear from . Hows hell , is it all it's cracked up to be ? Or did ya go the other way ? How bore'n eh ?!

The more thing change the more they stay the same .

When your married with kids ya gotta make your own fun . This is it !

__________________________________

Princess you really love this post eh ?

She is a hawt "cougar" , aint she ?

__________________________________

Pixie how can ya tell ?

Kid'n , the nipples say it all !

Pixie if ya stay away for milk and dairy products , that skin condition will clear up immediately . Also try some "BeeCeuticals" @ www.healthfromthehive.com

Just a little advise .

__________________________________

Toby ? They do ?

My gals never changes the rules , cause I never give them a game to play . I play straight up . Ya know what I mean , bud ?

L>T said...

Wally, Wally...*sigh* Hell would be much more fun if you were here. ;]

As far as that other place...we tolerate it very willingly because of & for our children. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Lesbian encounters of the third kind. Hoohah!!

Toby said...

Yeah, I know. You'll love it when the wife tells you you're disgusting.

Chicky Pea said...

Hard to believe I could ever accuse you of being insensitive. What was I thinking?