Monday, May 28, 2007

My "New" Favorite Gal .

Elizabeth Mitchell From "Lost" .
I'd Love'ta Be Lost With Her !





Here She Is With Angelina Jolie In "Gia" .
Nice !





15 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

I loved her in that movie, Gia... she had nice big real boobies :)

Shes a hottie, I don't give a fuck what anyone says... I think shes gorgeous.

wallycrawler said...

Ya , I know !

The minute I seen her on "Lost" I said to da wife "Man where have I seen that babe before" ? So goes like , "What BABE" !? I sez , "That hottie of a doctor" . Wife gets all stiff , "Who cares watch the show" . She talks like that to me , cause she loves me loads . She knew I'd be on the computer right after to check out where I'd seen here before . It was from "Gia" . So after the show I go , "Hey Wally's wife" . "Look at the jugs on her" ! She wasn't impressed with me or her tits .

She never is . Shit !

Chicky Pea said...

I guess women just don't appreciate when a guy, namely their husband, points out the fine attributes of another woman. Mine used to oogle the Victoria Secret models. I got very good at ignoring him.

wallycrawler said...

Chickie Baby are you say'n I'm not very sensitive to my wife's feel'ns ?

Well that just hurts .

concerned citizen said...

hi there!

It's compforting to know somethings never change...like your obsession with the naked women. ;]

I just came back from the dead for a minute to say HI!

Ice said...

I'll have to check my local Showcase listings to see when its playing...

Friday nights, without borders?

hahaha ;)

Ice said...

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›


^

Not really for you but, it's neat, no?

Pixie Sprinkle said...

Ha ha!
The lesbians ran out of hot water in their shower!
Ha ha!

Ice said...

Must have been a good shower then... a long one ;)

Toby said...

Don't believe the hype!!! I hate it when one needs to shop elsewhere. Without over doing it, I shower my lady with the best non-distracted attention. Sometimes that's not good enough. They keep changing the rules on us Wally.

wallycrawler said...

I>t how ya do'n long time no hear from . Hows hell , is it all it's cracked up to be ? Or did ya go the other way ? How bore'n eh ?!

The more thing change the more they stay the same .

When your married with kids ya gotta make your own fun . This is it !

__________________________________

Princess you really love this post eh ?

She is a hawt "cougar" , aint she ?

__________________________________

Pixie how can ya tell ?

Kid'n , the nipples say it all !

Pixie if ya stay away for milk and dairy products , that skin condition will clear up immediately . Also try some "BeeCeuticals" @ www.healthfromthehive.com

Just a little advise .

__________________________________

Toby ? They do ?

My gals never changes the rules , cause I never give them a game to play . I play straight up . Ya know what I mean , bud ?

concerned citizen said...

Wally, Wally...*sigh* Hell would be much more fun if you were here. ;]

As far as that other place...we tolerate it very willingly because of & for our children. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Lesbian encounters of the third kind. Hoohah!!

Toby said...

Yeah, I know. You'll love it when the wife tells you you're disgusting.

Chicky Pea said...

Hard to believe I could ever accuse you of being insensitive. What was I thinking?