Friday, April 06, 2007

Remember !!!

It Wasn't Like This...



Or Like This ...











It Was More Like This...











And This...




And This !




12 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

I know we all have our own things we believe in and I would never push my views on anyone else but I can't help but to believe.

wallycrawler said...

I believe !

I don't believe in the way he has been portrayed or marketed though .

Christ Yes !

Religion No .

Mackenzie said...

Hi, Happy Easter!

Mackenzie said...

He has risen.

wallycrawler said...

Hey girl I miss ya !

Have a great weekend .

hannah said...

*resident atheist speaks timidly*
that's just unsanitary.

wallycrawler said...

I understand atheisism .

The way we are told about life and the hereafter anyone with common sense wouldn't believe in "God" or the men he sent to represent him .

It's the false profits , profiteers and crazies that have deluded the truth .

Finding the truth is in all of us . We just find it in different ways .

We all know now that there was a man that lived two thousand years ago by the name of Jesus . He had followers . These followers and others wrote about him and his words .
The Church's translations and governments have changed everything about what that man was and his preachings . This has happened before from the Profit Mohammad to Buddhism . It's all been delude or changed to serve man not "The Creator" . And another thing I don't think God wants servitude . From what I understand God or the creator just wants an alliance .

josh williams said...

I guess we all have our own cross to bear.

tkkerouac said...

Happy Easter Wally, are you Catholic?

concerned citizen said...

Jeez Wally! Throw in a bunny or a little chicken or something. I don't want bleeding Jesus's to ruin my Easter.

wallycrawler said...

Josh, yep .

___________________________________

Minxie naw I'm not Catholic , I was raised in the United Church , but went to Catholic school though . My daughter and my wife are practicing Catholics .

If your ask'n if the believe in the Catechism , no I don't . I believe if you are to teach a doctrine they should study the whole book not just parts . I have read the Bible's new testament and find it one sided and full of fear not love .

__________________________________

Ya don't want that bloody guy to ruin a good thing eh ?

Lexcen said...

I suppose you know why "bloody" is considered a blasphemous word?