Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Louis Theroux: The Most Hated Family in America [ExtraScene]

This is a crazy way of love !
Cults come in all forms .
This is one of the worst I've seen , except the al-qaeda !

8 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

concerned citizen said...

I think they are sorta Ridiculous in a way. I mean, what they are expousing only a half-wit would go for it.

I gotta wonder how dangerous they are or how much influence they acually have?

wallycrawler said...

You'd be surprised who would listen to this crap . The "squeaky wheel" dear the "squeaky wheel" . I've seen Senators , Governors and Congressmen/women side up with The Church Of Scientology and The Kabbalah cults . Just for votes or money for their campaign .
Tom Cruise has been heard by George Bush and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger . What more can I say ?

tkkerouac said...

UNREAL!

concerned citizen said...

Yes, the squeaky wheel. Well, they are getting alot of publicity.

They seem to thrive on the hateful reactions they get. Not only does it get them publicity, they can use the negetive reaction to make their members feel like martyrs. That's always important in religion. Suffering for the noble cause & all that.

It is unfortunate that there are screwed up people that will go for this kind of hate-mongering & feel justified doing it. Fortunately, I think it's a small percentage of the population.

It will be interesting to see what happens with this group.

any predictions?

Ice said...

Stay away from her trailer park!

Ice said...

K, so I'm waiting to see your 'painted easter eggs'... hehehehe... Get the girlie to paint 'em up for ya... then maybe I'll paint my tata's!!!

lol

Chicky Pea said...

Charming family. NOT! I do love that song they played during that video though.

Lexcen said...

I can't watch and listen to the video when the other clip is playing automatically.