Monday, April 23, 2007

H.R. Pufnstuf intro video

Here Ya Go Jillie .

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

jillie said...

OMG...I am just dying here!! You're cracking me up...

Let's see if I can come up with any other...the Boogaloos! They're in the air and everywhere!!!!

Thanks for making my day ;o)

wallycrawler said...

I love ol'TV shows . The one I always watched every Saturday was "Lost In Space" .

"Warning , warning Will Robinson" !

"Oh The Pain , the pain" !

Unknown said...

My God!!!
i haven't seen that in close to thirty years.
bravo wally for posting it.
brought back some child hood memories

wallycrawler said...

Good JJ hope ya had some smiles !

tkkerouac said...

OMG
This was one of my favourite shows!!
Do you think the producer was high when he wrote this one???????????

wallycrawler said...

Ya weren't we all ?