Saturday, April 07, 2007

Do You Believe ?


'Enjoy Your Day With Da Family . Da Wallycrawler .

14 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

hannah said...

my beliefs aside, have a wonderful family holiday.

wallycrawler said...

OK . Thanx you too Hannah .

Chicky Pea said...

Have a great one, Wally.

wallycrawler said...

You Too Chick !

Chicky Pea said...

Thanks, Dude! I just posted, once I get through my little dilema I'm sure I'll have a great day.

wallycrawler said...

You'll be OK babe !

Just go by my ol'say'n . "When In Rome fuck an Italian gal" . Also if you take my advise , bring a razor . You can never go wrong with those wise words .

F.J. Delgado said...

I believe in the JC!

Happy Easter, brother.

wallycrawler said...

Hey F.J. how was your weekend ?

Thanx dude .

Ice said...

I enjoyed da dayz wit da family... was bizy though... I'm pooped.

Hi, hope yours was a goodie too :)

wallycrawler said...

~d great I always felt unrequited love with ya . Know More Babe , we'z bitch'n !

__________________________________

Well Ice I'm glad you had a good time with the family .

Yesterday I had such a headache . I was sick to mt stomach and very dizzy . My back is give'n major problems lately ! Man I'm a whiner eh ?

Keshi said...

I do Wally. Do u?

Keshi.

Ice said...

Whining is Ok... its because we all don't mind to be babied once in a while... and thats Ok :)

Ice said...

I believe you need a new post, my friend :)

lol...

LEMME SEE SUMTHIN' NEW BABY!

wallycrawler said...

Yes I Do Keshi ! Very Much !!!


__________________________________

OK Ice . Enjoy Sam .