Monday, April 02, 2007

NBC.COM EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW SPIDER-MAN 3 IN HD

1 month from this week Spidey 3 will be released . Enjoy the preview !

16 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

Well saying as I'm the proud owner of an 8, almost 9 yr old boy... we already have the first two and will no doubt be off to see this one and soon be the proud owners are all bloody three.

I was thinking the other day, and this is awesome...

I was 19 when I had my first guy... so when he's 20, I'll be 39!!! LOL, thats awesome.

Ice said...

* you know I was kidding about the "OWNER" of my son, I hope... lol

Chicky Pea said...

It's a good thing you aren't obsessed with the whole spidey thing.

concerned citizen said...

Lord of the Batrings?

The trailor is exciting,I wanna see him in his bat suit!

wallycrawler said...

Ice that's good you'll be the hawt grandma that all the neighbor kids want'a bawl . You'll be "Stifler's Grand Mom" , instead of "Stifler's Mom" ! LOL

Hey no worries I own a couple myself .

_________________________________

Obsessed me , obsessed , no I'm not obsessed , it's a compulsion .
Like sex , sky jump'n and swim'n with sharks . It's an adrenalin thing . Ya sex and Spidey the same thing right ?

_________________________________

I>t that's Batman . This is Spider-Man , big difference . Sheeez...

Keshi said...

hey Spideycrawler hows it goin? ;-)

Keshi.

concerned citizen said...

whoops! & I was sober, even. Of course it's spider-man, jeez...

I'd better get it straight before that grandson of mine gets any older. I don't want HIM thinking I'm out of the loop or anything.

Ice said...

haha... I'll just stick with yummy mummy :)

Screw grandma!... my kid best not be makin' me a grandma when I'm 39, and he 20!... although, stranger things have happened.

ughh.

Ice said...

Oh, and LANDING STRIP, NOT BUTTERFLY.

Wanna duke it out?

hehehehe hehehehehheehe

*puts dukes up :)

Ice said...

*ducks and runs in all actuality!

"Don't hurt me!!!"

wallycrawler said...

Hey Keshi waz up gal ? I miss ya long time !

__________________________________

I>t well it's good your keep'n up with da Wallycrawler , cause I'm really a "cut'n edge" guy . So just ask me anything and I'll keep ya up with all da lingo da young homeys ares say'n . Here's one that all da kids are say'n . "Stroke'n da Mcgilacuty" . Lay that one on da young ones they'll high five ya fer sure !

_________________________________

Ya know what Ice I downloaded that picture from the artist's web site . Then I blew it up just to post it on my blog , to show ya I'm right . Guess what I still say it's a tattoo put it's still not conclusive . The hair/tat is kind'a on an angle . So it's not a good representation of fluff . Then when I pull the picture back I see the top of it's wings again , again on a angle .

So the long and short of it is...OK You Win !

Keshi said...

cmon ova then ;-)

Keshi.

Ice said...

LOL...

Well the 'whatever it is' is only on angle because her leg is... but if you match it up to the belly button, its lined up :) because her torso is more lined up then her legs would be to it, as her legs are the ones that are off center :)

But either way... lol

Now lets go play 'chase me' in the streets!

Ice said...

hey wait, if I win.... WTF did I win? Whats my prize :D ?

wallycrawler said...

I dunno what da ya want ?

I aint got much . LOL

Ice said...

*covers trap with both hands...