Thursday, April 12, 2007

He Does It Again !




Vote For The Worst ! sa da Wallycrawler .

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

hannah said...

i just love that hair...

tkkerouac said...

My son had a friend who looked like baba booey!

Chicky Pea said...

I know this will be a very unpopular comment with you but I can not stand Howard Stern.

wallycrawler said...

Hannah ya he's a hoot eh ?

__________________________________

Minx no person , live'n or dead should look like Baba Booey !
I feel for that ugly kid .

__________________________________

Chicky that's OK . I don't mind you hate'n Stern . He's just a satirists/comedian , if ya don't like or get him fine .

concerned citizen said...

I kinda like the kid, myself. He comes across with a sort of silly innocence.

I don't like Howweird Stern, either of them, either.

But, I like you Wally.