Friday, April 13, 2007

Don Imus - The Remarks, Apology, And Al Sharpton's Show

10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

~d said...

Imus(t) apologize!
*drudge report I believe left linkage to all these ...aww hell. Let me see if I can find it.
Y'kno how I love linkage!

wallycrawler said...

Funny !!!

Thanx babe .

Chicky Pea said...

Have an awesome ride!

tkkerouac said...

I don't think it was the nappy hair thing that was so wrong, it was his derogatory statement towards women.

~d kills me, If I put that pink shirt on my blog, I'd be masacred.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Never heard of the toad 'til now. From what I have seen and heard in the news he's got nothing to say I want to hear, but it is always a joy seeing Sharpton on TV.

josh williams said...

tilde did it again, bless her heart, now what was I commenting about?

Ice said...

Happy Friday...

Make it a great weekend, you ;)

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Chicky Bird .

__________________________________

Ya think so Minx . I don't . I think it's the societies and the medias tend to pile on anyone that makes a mistake . Fuck "Dateline" just did a 1hr show on it . Come on . I hate the dude , but this is get'n a bit much .

_________________________________

Ya I love her too Josh !

_________________________________

Sharpton and Imus two peas in a pod .

_________________________________

Ice baby , how ya do'n ? Hope ya had a great weekend with the family .


_________________________________

Minx you and your cock stuff . You'd think you'd have one !
Look cocks are great , but I only like mine . So I'm not interested in see'n some other guys 9"er . LOL

OK I'll check it out .

concerned citizen said...

well, the politically correct are having a hay day with this stuff.
Of course Al Sharptons gonna jump on it. That's what he does, stirs people up, with accusations of racism. Remember Twana what's her name?
They are both jerks.

As for Wallys dick...Chicky & I have been trying to get him to show us forever.

Ha Ha Wally! :)

wallycrawler said...

The "Professional Victims" are come'n out'ada woodwork . Man there's money to be made in be'n a victim in America and Canada now !