Monday, April 16, 2007

Jackie Mason Video Blog 11 on

Jackie has a good take on Imus and Sharpton .
Pair Of Retards !

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

tkkerouac said...

lol, I was trying to listen to that but your music was blaring at the same time
tone that down son

what did you think of the dating site piece, do u have a story to tell?

wallycrawler said...

Minx just turn the video off . Click twice on the off or pause button .

A date'n site story , ya I have one . But do I dare write about it ?

_________________________________

Ice said...

I dont know why, but I signed up for a youtube account... went into set my account up so I could upload to my blog but it won't work... wish I could. Is there some special trick I'm missing?

Hope the weekend treated you well, my friend ;)

~d said...

Imus. HAHAHA

wallycrawler said...

Ice no it sometimes takes a bit of patience . Maybe you might have screwed up a letter or http or sumthin ? Anyway keep try'n . I find some load right away and some takes hours .

Ice said...

K, dust myself off and try again ;)

My patience dies after 5-10 minutes of NOTHING, same message it gave me from the get-go... "please wait a minute while we upload your blogger to your account"... er whatever it says.

Spanks for the words of wisdom tho.