Monday, January 16, 2006

Will Wallycrawler Get Thrown Off Blogger ?






MAYBE ?



Seems Suzie Contacted Blogger She Claims I have Been Harassing Her ?


Free Speech Is Harassing ? OK!



Does This Comment Sound Harassing ? If So I'll Stop . But If You Think She's Liar Tell Me . I Have Never Sent Her An Harassing Comment , The Last One I Even Agreed With Her !


Assorted Babble Is Just That !!!

24 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

jungle jane said...

Wally if you get kicked off just join again calling yourself SuzieCunt

ing said...

Wally:

No way am I mad at you! If I was mad, I wouldn't comment (or else I'd be too busy, which, life has been sort of slicing its way into my commenting time). You don't mind if I sometimes sass back, do you?

About Suzie, blogger doesn't step in like that. If Suzie's so concerned about only allowing people who support her particular viewpoint to comment on her blog, they'll advise her to delete your comments. If she does and if she's vigilant about it, everyone will

a. get extremely bored and she will cease posting

b. keep posting their recycled viewpoints and supporting the same old shite and grow tired of themselves and (see a.).

In other words, saying the same old stuff and having everyone else say "yeah, I agree" becomes kind of masturbatory, so Suzie kind of needs you.

Signing off, and again, no way am I mad. I really enjoy having something to respond to. 'Kay?

Dave said...

Yeah, don't stress it man.... they'll tell her to turn on comment moderation if she's that worried about it. Nah you aren't harassing.

F.J. Delgado said...

you can also take the tucker max approach and counter-sue if she threatens legal action.

tuckermax.com ---> Katy Johnson I believe.

he went to law school where i went to undergrad.

hope this helps... you will at least laugh your ass off!

Die Muräne said...

blogger must ban you, man! You are too dangerous.

Ranando said...

Wally,

You have nothing to worry about, that twit can't do a thing to you.

Ranando said...

Wally,

I just left a post over at this bitch's Suzie to you, check it out.

The Ranando Report

Keshi said...

**Seems Suzie Contacted Blogger She Claims I have Been Harassing Her ?


OMG this is funny! Cos if there was ever a blooger who is being hararssed in blogs, its ME! Cos there's this person who has cloned my profile too and leaves abusive comments everywhere like I was doing it and it has been happening over a year now! Still I didnt contact Blogger cos what can they possibly do abt it? If they delete that Id, then he/she will always create another one!

Free speech is not harassing...abusing is harassing. Maybe just that she doesnt like u telling the truth abt her posts etc. She can choose to delete ur comments or just ognore u...some ppl just take things way too personally...it's a dumb world mate :) U keep going...I dun think anyone can get rid of u. We will be right behind u.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

**ignore

wallycrawler said...

JJ : I love the word CUNT but I can't use it in my house . If she see that I'm writing it now , MAN I'D GET A BRAINER !Cunt Cunt cunt ...here she comes bye .



ing : Glad to hear that you have a life cause I sure don't . My life revolves around work , eat , TV , eat , internet , eat , internet-sex , sleep . "Nice eh ?



Thanx DJ . I hate that witch she's a liar . She quoted Roy Rogers when he was in dementia . What if I quoted Ronald Regan after his brain was fried ? I think his actual last sane words were in 1962 .He said " I'm thirsty can I have a glass of ...battery acid...liquid propane...water please mommy" ?



FJ : Love the last blog ! Gotta love HHH ! Great advise thanx I will definitely check dat site out .



Die : I'm da bad guy ! Look a me , i'm da bad guy ! Take a look a my lottle gun . Hey not down dar ! Dat's a big gun ! Wa ?


ranando : LOL , she deleted your comment before I could read it . Love your site !



Thanx Keshi . I'm sorry to hear about your problems with dat asshole .

Anonymous said...

You are obviously insane and must be locked far, far away... like, New Jersey. Or Georgia, I hear it's nice this time of year...

Anonymous said...

Actually, Ms. Suzie deleted this message and now will only accept "blogger" comments. Was it truly that mean? - And I'll remain Anonymous since my resume has a certain news channel on it.

::repost::

Fox News? As a source? Come, come now...

Something left out of this and Mr. O'Reilly's (poorly) fact checked show is that the judges decision is based on, from his perspective, several decades of seeing punishments be uneffective in fixing problems. His hope is that rehabilitation will serve society better. A noble sentiment, perhapse, but hardly one to randomly experiment with on the populace.

This could very well turn out worse than Dr. Benjamin Rush and company's misguided belief that solituted and penance before God (where we get the term "penitentiary") would help heal criminals... In that failed experiment inmates went insane - this could turn out far, far worse.

wallycrawler said...

Ya I read that and it wasn't a mean comment , but that's just her , she has a world and doesn't want anyone destroying it . It doesn't matter that her world doesn't exist .

By the way could you arrange to have me shipped to Savanna Georgia or maybe Tybee Island ? I just love it there ! The beaches are great and the night life in Savanna is wild ! Strippers , trans , dope . A great party place ! I'm not into the trans. thing but they're great party people though .

wallycrawler said...

Keshi would you like to go to Savanna with me ? I promise you a great time !

Miss Sarah said...

Hey there Wallycrawler! It's a CAT! :) Hahaha!!!

Keshi said...

**Keshi would you like to go to Savanna with me ? I promise you a great time !



lol lets go :):)



Keshi.

sage said...

Keep us posted on what Suzie Q does. I stopped posting there last week after firing the first shot in Wednesday/Thursday battle. I think -ing is right, she and her friends will keep posting recycled views as long as she has enough money in her trust fund to pay for cable so that she containly get her daily brainwashing of Fox News.

Now that I am not longer debating her, I wish I had the time to write a parody based on the characters of her site: It could be rich, Suzie Q, Ms. Quakerbox, The South African Nazi... (that wasn't too kind was it?)

sage said...

btw, I should admit that I'm stuck. When I write in my own voice, I try to be nice. As we celebrated Martin Luther King day this week, we should remember that he'd remind us to be nice to our enemies lest we become like them. That's always a danger--

but then I enjoy parody and satire and the more self-righteous one is, the easier it is to cast them in such a role.

wallycrawler said...

Keshi as soon as I get my walk'n papers it's you and me , all the way ! Can't wait . Um...hon you wouldn't hap'n to be independently wealthy would you ?

Not that it would matter !

wallycrawler said...

Sarah you are too cute and young . WOOO .

Who's da lucky guy ?

Keshi said...

**Um...hon you wouldn't hap'n to be independently wealthy would you ?


I am btw hahahaha!

Keshi.

sage said...

I'm sorry I continued the debate here. I know I am in a different place. As much as I don't like the things Suzie has said about you and me and others, she doesn't deserve being called a whore. Reread what I wrote about Martin Luther King warning about the dangers of becoming our enemies.

crallspace said...

I never go to her blog. That neo-con crap makes me too angry anymore.

wallycrawler said...

I will go to her blog again but it's pointless . I think my next move is to Fox News !