Friday, January 06, 2006

I'M PISSED !


OK , I'm always pissed but more so today . You know why ? I'm sick , I've got a cold and flu , it's the second time in less than a month I've been sick . This makes me ornery . At the best of times I'm a prick , so when I'm sick look out , I'll bite your head off . Anyhoo... when Wally's sick he watches way to much TV and he reads a lot of news papers . Check that , he reads a lot of news paper services , online . Scope'n out the sport services , I come across a story about a group of "Sport Scientists" !??? "Sport Scientists" . " This has gotta be a plant story" ! A Reuters report so you know it's questionable . What's the 'Most Exciting' Sport ? I start read'n and it seems English Soccer [ or as the Brit's call it 'Cricket' ] is the 'Most Exciting' sport . Soccer , soccer , English soccer ...? Ok then , what's the second 'MOST EXCITING' sport ? American Baseball...baseball [or what the Yank's call it 'Nap-time'] baseball ? "I'm excited" !!! Do these people watch sports ? Don't get me wrong soccer 's OK and so's baseball but they're like watching paint dry . They're not exciting ! Good sports , and they take a great deal of athletic ability but excitement isn't much of a part of ether sport . Where's Aussie Rules Football ? Where's Hurling ? Where's Rugby ? Where's Sex ? "Just kid'n" . Where's World Class Hockey ? Where's the NFL ? OK what's third on their 'LIST' ? NBA ...NBA..? Basketball , B-Ball ? I think I would like to strangle these retards . It's probably the Neo Citren talk'n but I hate these assholes , why are they fuck'n pushing my buttons today ? Did these guys actually get a grant to do this study ? If so who the fuck gave these dicks money ? AIDS , Homelessness , World Hunger ,'Sport Scientists' . "I pick to give money too... Da 'Sport scientists' ". "Ya that's it , that happened " . You know what pisses me off ? It's that this such a plant story , this is a story put out there by , I dunno maybe 'English Soccer League' , I dunno but somebody !!! OK , OK , Ok... I'm finished with this "report" , and I know what your think'n . "Wally what is the most 'Exciting Sports' in da world" ? I hear ya and I have a list here .
Here is the Da Wallycrawler's 'Most Exciting' sports 1 thru 5 . "I'm so fuck'n bored today" !

1] World Class Hockey : Olympics , World Cup , Junior . Doesn't matter as long as it has Country vs. Country . The hitting , the action , the speed ! This is the hardest game in the word to learn . Don't believe me , try skating . If you don't know how . "shut up" ! Now try skating and shooting a puck [ you'll look retarded if you try ] . Now try skating shooting a puck and I hit you with full body weight , I'm not huge 190lbs , but I guarantee you your down and hurting . There's nothing better than watching pros kick the shit out of each other just for bragging rights . No money , just pride . The true essence of sport !


2] Australian Rules Football : I don't know all the rules , but I know one thing there aren't too many rules in it . This game is for "men" , manly men , these guys kick ass . Easily the toughest game out there [ that's including Rugby ] and fast ! Hardly any time outs , full bore , all out action . Great sport ! I wish I played it in my youth !





3] N.F.L. Football : Week in , week out , these guys play the most brutal sport ever invented . I know some Brits think Rugby is brutal but it's nowhere near American Football . The shear size of these men dwarf rugby stars . The speed of these stars is far and away better than any other sport . "But rugby players don't wear equipment" . Bullshit ! If these guys started to play rugby in college I don't think the 'All Blacks' would be quite as successful . "They would eat them alive" !These guys are world class athletes that can play any sport . Track stars , baseball stars , basketball stars . They play this game for pride at high school and it becomes a religion . Easily the most controlled game by a coach , a total mind game . It's a battle field out there and the coach is the general calling every play . If you don't get the N.F.L. you probably watch golf .




4] Rugby or "Rugger" : This game has it all speed , no time outs , size , massive crowds . If there was a game that was shire balls out crazy this is it . I played this game in high school and I always came home , hurt'n . Watch'n the 'All Blacks' or English league is way more exciting than watching some lame soccer game [not that I have anything against 'cricket' , it's just not for me sorry].




5] X Games : This combination sport is the "now" and the "future" of sports in the world . From Skating [ Blading ] , Snow Boarding , Skateboarding , Trick Bikes & Motorcycles : makes it a traveling circus of extreme excitement . If you think of Tony Hawk what do ya think ? "Skateboarding" , right ? Well how about attitude , what do you think of ? "X Gamers" ! They have "da Tude" , da chicks , da music , the greatest event out there bar none . If you ever get a chance to see a Xgame event near you , GO ! Bring your kids , it's all right . These guys and gals are consummate performers . They go all out every day , every night . If I was truly honest the XGames are really the most exciting sports event out there . "But I still Love Hockey" !



footnote : For all you guys who like Baseball . I like Baseball I played it all my life but it;s not a game of great excitement . It has it's moments . Joe Carter hitting a homer in the bottom of the ninth to win the series comes to mind . Mostly it's a game to watch at a bar while your pick'n up chicks . You don't have to keep your mind on it all the time . Even when your playing your standing around or sitting around . That's just the game , don't get mad .For all you soccer fans don't get your balls in a knot I know the Brits don't call soccer 'cricket' they call it 'GOON TIME' feel better ?

10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

jungle jane said...

I'm a Manchester United fan. I even have a pair of manchester united undies which i would definitely wear if i wore undies...

wallycrawler said...

On second thought I love the 'English Football League'!!! I was just josh'n 'football' is my favotite sport nothing like it . Ummm can I see dem undies ?

jungle jane said...

well okay. but they are boxer shorts. i didn't say they were girls undies, did i?

wallycrawler said...

Dats OK ? I find women in men's wear very hot . Is dat gay ? Hope not . I don't wanna go latent !

Ranando said...

Hay, just remember, it's better to be pissed of than pissed on.


The Ranando Report

Keshi said...

Get better soon mate..

Keshi.

jungle jane said...

Definitely gay, Wally. Unless you support Manchester United. Then its cool...

wallycrawler said...

What colors are their uniforms and will they match my blue eyes ? They change color with my moods , aqua when I'm charged up , pale or liquid when I'm in rapture .

Crazy Politico said...

Like your take on NFL v. Rugby. Huge speed difference between the games.

When Darren Bennett played for the Chargers he told his old Aussie rules buds that they'd be dead in about 3 minutes playing against US football players.

Evidently at 220 lbs he was a "big guy" in their league.

wallycrawler said...

Crazy : You have a great site to bad your on the wrong side of the fence . Where did you serve
?