Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I"M HOME !



Hey hey I'm alive !
Didn't think I'd make it to the other side .
Here to stay I'm alive [Didn't think I'd make it].

Hey hey I survived !
It's a brand new day.
And I feel fine .

Here to say I'm alive [It's here you got to take it] !

Jon Bon Jovi .










For the record I hate Bon Jovi !
Sa Later ...Da Wallycrawler

4 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Crabby said...

Wallycrawler, I am sooo very tickled to see you're alive because....you've been tagged. Hop over to my place to pick up your homework assignment.

Psssst. Don't blame me. Jane started it.

wallycrawler said...

K' love ta !

Anonymous said...

Hey WC, how's it going?? Glad to see you made it through cosmetic surgery. You don't have an extra nipple on anything, do you? Haven't been to your blog in a while. Found (as usual) plenty of stuff to laugh about and plenty of thought provoking ethical stuff. Just finished doing a trade show where the norm was furniture and accessories made in China. Some people admired the 'Made Here' and/or 'Handmade' stuff. Many snorted and said it was too expensive. But, the good news is there are still many people who appreciate it. All your Aussie fans will be happy to know I bought a peppermill, Aussie-crafted by Matthew Eringa, made of Blackheart Sassafrass. I would have taken the dining table too but it was too small for us. See ya later, I gotta grind some pepper.

wallycrawler said...

Hey Man Sup ? Love ta here from ya again . Keep up the made with talent gear .

I'm all f'd up 2day can't see to straight so sa later Man ?