Sunday, January 22, 2006

Opperation .
























ME TOMRROW !



Tomorrow I go in for some minor facial surgery . Noth'n much I just found a bump around my temple . It turned out to be a tumor . It's not cancerous so this operation is purely cosmetic .


So I thought who needs cosmetic surgery or who had way too much plastic surgery ?

Here we GO !!!







"Girl you's needs da Star Jones treatment" !
A tummy tuck and stomach stapling !!!












Oueen Latifah
"Did Somethin" ?





"I think I'm gonna vomit" !

I loved her in 'Sideways' though !








Sandra Oh
"Good Actor"












"Seal is so ugly , he looks like his face was on fire
and somebody put it out with a shovel" !


"I hear he has a large pee pee" !


"Thy lord givth and thy Lord taketh away" !






Seal & Wife Heidi Klum
"Singer & Face"








"Remember when she was hot" ?

"I'm not that old ether" ?













Jessica Lange
"Was In King Kong Flop" !














"KABOOM" !

"Fabric has never stretched so thin" !







Mariah Carey
"Desperate Diva"











"Who did her make-up" ?

"She looks like a transvestite" .

"Sweet transvestite , from Transylvaniaaaaa ah ah" !

Anne Hathaway
"Emily Enchanted"
















MARY KATE OLSEN
"KIDDY STAR"
















"I'm ready for my close-up Mr. deMille" !















"Someone please stop her before she cuts
her face off" !






Renee Zellweger
"Famous Personality or Somthin" ?















"Before or after surgery , it just goes ta show ya , ya can't fix BONE UGLY" !






Cynthia Nixon
"Out There Now" !










"John Revloting" !

"This guy looks crazed" .

"His weave makes David Lee Roth's look natural" !



Joaquin Phoenix John Travolta
"Great Actor"! "Dim-Wit Scientologist"!
















"This guy is way to good look'n" !

"Ya know what I mean" ?

"Da Wallycrawler is jealous" !



Terrence Howard
"Hot New Star"!





"SHE'S DA TOPS"


"Man'o'man" ! "Ruff Ruff" !
"Des chick needs some surgery" !


My wife is mad cause she kind'a looks looks her !!!









Sarah Jessica Parker
"Sex & Da City Star & Ego Maniac"!








SA LATER DA WALLYCRAWLER .







8 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Mister Pervert said...

"It's NOT a toomer!" - Kindergarten Cop (Arnie)

Is the operating theater anything like regular theater? I'm asking because I'm not sure whether to wish you "good luck" in there tomorrow, or to "break a leg". Whatever the case, if a nurse offers to insert a pre-op catheter, make sure it's done under the strictest of childhood Doctors and Nurses rules. You might even ask to borrow a doctor's stethescope to lend a touch of authencity.

Mr P

PS: You've reminded me I should have the bolts in my neck removed one of these days.

wallycrawler said...

I'll do that thanx ! LOL .

Keshi said...

All the best with ur surgery mate!

lol @ the comments on pics...

Keshi.

Dave said...

Haha, man that was funny as shit...the comments on the pics I mean.

Good luck on gettin yer bump sawed off...

I was reminded of John Candy when in the movie uncle buck, he flicked a quarter at the principal and said "here's a quarter, go have a rat gnaw that thing off yer face.

Crabby said...

Wally, good luck with your operation. It'll be easy. I had one a few months ago where they had to operate right next to my brain. I had to sign papers that if I sustained brain damage I wouldn't blame them. LOL! I told them, if I get brain damage it'll either be an improvement or I'll be too dumb to know you did it anyway so, what the hell. Sure I'll sign. (the surgeon was an Aussie. You know how those Aussie's have their way with me)

F.J. Delgado said...

hilarious!

hope everything turned out well.

jungle jane said...

ohhhhhhhh wally good luck. i was going to send you a crate of beer so you can get well soon but unfortunately the cat drank it all.

yes, it was definitely the cat...

wallycrawler said...

Thanx everyone .

"Da wallycrawler Lives" !