Monday, January 09, 2006

LOoK wHo'S AlL gROws uP !





OH




























MY























GOD !














She has a great look ! Amazing !


19 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Keshi said...

Is that Avril Lavigne? She is really good-looking.

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

Ya I can't believe that's her now ! She looks better than most movie stars !

jungle jane said...

i dunno - check out my new pal Bloglist:
http://bloglisted.blogspot.com/ scroll down the page and look at what happens when she forgets to brush her hair...

wallycrawler said...

Ya I seen his or her site . I dunno she still looks good to me . Sometimes guys get it for some girls . To me she's the hottest thing out there and I'm as old as her father . Her And Lindsey Lohan . I feel like a dirty old man . "Cause I am" !

jungle jane said...

i'm a dirty old man too, wally. and i'm not even a man!

Jozee said...

hi Wally thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
I avert my gaze from women these days. Jz

wallycrawler said...

This is just so strange ! I put up three hot shots of a young star and my comments are all from some very smart , funny and attractive women ! What gives I will never [I thought I did } figure WOMEN out !?
"Hey wheres da guys"?

jungle jane said...

i love how Avril is wearing a rapist vest...

jungle jane said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's hysterical - we call them rapists vests. People who wear them have rapist suntans and when its really hot we say we are "sweating like a rapist".

Aussie humour, eh?

F.J. Delgado said...

yo wally... here's a guy's opinion...

avril looks F'ING HOT these days!!!

i want to put a baby in her, right now!!

you have excellent taste in the ladies, my friend.

by the way, LET'S GO DUKE tonight against the Maryland Terps... it will be a BLOODBATH. I predict BLUE DEVILS by at least 10.

keep rockin up there, with da wife, the taste, and the rock.

MilkMaid said...

She still can't sing.

ahahaha....

Yeah, them youngins grow up, even when ya aren't looking.

wallycrawler said...

Double J. I wish I was sweat'n like a rapist it's f'n freezing ou this morning .




Yo FJ.I'll put a 10r on da devils.

Hey Milk . She can't sing ? Can't sing ? OK she can't sing ! I seen her sing the national anthem at a Jays game . I think she was like 16 or something , but man she has "da balls" . She came from a little town in northern Ontario . Gets a recording contract at 16 , goes from sing at the church or school to singing at a ball park of 45000 people in a matter of days . "Ballsy little girl" ! I think it was a month latter her face was plastered everywhere . Like Madonna it's not really the talent , it's who's behind her and she has a great PR person . They packaged her better than Britney .

jungle jane said...

i think Britney is a skank.

do you say skank in Canada?

wallycrawler said...

Ohhh Ya . My ex was a major Skank!!!

ing said...

Wally, thanks for being so nice to me on my blog, man. You really did make me feel better, so xo to you. [ :

But back to business -- I do think Ms. Lavigne looks cute in those pictures, but then again Hollywood demands a certain type of cuteness, which, I guess I kind of thought that's what the ladies you called "sluts" in an earlier posting were going for, so. . .

wallycrawler said...

Ing you are a very wise women of the world and you see through my little ruse . You know I'm just a moron making fun of people with scattered brain logic . I have no idea what I write from day to day . Nothing I write about celebrities has any consistency . In truth [don't tell anyone} I'm totally in love with Courtney Love ! EWWWW...I know but I can't help myself . I always go for the stripper type I have since I was a young lad of 16 . I was going on a cross country trip from Toronto to Vancouver . I ended up living in a strip bar in Winnipeg with a couple of dancers . I was a kept man . Need I say more ...anyhoo that summer has never left me . Hmmm...Why am I writing about this again ? Oh ya I'm a moron ! Thanx for the good words back . Your a very smart well educated person you'll soon be back on your feet and enjoying life . It hurts for awhile that's for sure . You live in one of the most exciting and vibrant areas in the world get out and enjoy . SA Latter

henri Banks said...

Avril Lavigne Her Sister?Mmm naah too young for me !!!

Keshi said...

One hottie admires another hottie ;-) thats why all the women r here hehehe..

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe :)

Keshi.