Thursday, October 06, 2005

What's a H.R.?


Ok I know what a H.R. stands for[ human resources see I told ya ! ] but where the fuck did they come from ? What the fa? 6 years ago I was hired by a manager. A person or persons who were in charge of directing a huge staff . Now the manager is nothing but a figure head . A person who takes shit from a no nothing arse . Since a H.R. came in place our starting salaries have come down , our bonuses are all but gone & our rights have been signed away . I wont tell you where I work , it doesn't matter , this is happening everywhere . If you are working for a large multi you know this for a fact ! My company pulled 2 year , 5 year & 10 year loyalty bonuses . I Know! " Cry me a river"." Your lucky to have a job ", blah,blah,blah... But that's not the point . The point is this is our money and they know we wont fight for it . It's not a big enough amount to risk our jobs . Guess what it's not, but fuck it. I've seen a lawyer . I hate these phoney shits ! These scum! "Please tell me all your problems. Lets see if we can help"! These moles . "Leave that with me and I"ll see what I can do." "BULLSHITERS"!!! They are company parasites that are put in place to keep the strong willed at bay . To keep unions out & to maximize conflict between co-workers ... HEY I GUESS I KNEW WHAT A H.R. WAS ALL ALONG ! SA LATER WALLYCRAWLER .

1 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Die Muräne said...

good stuff, man