Sunday, October 23, 2005

Da Thoughts Of An Asshole [Part deux]


So I was talk'n to one of the girls at work , a young thing , great ass , big titties ! The more she talked the more I was losing it . I couldn't figure out what she was "yammering" about ! Then I started daydreaming . Not about lay'n her [ok a little bit] but about I.Q. I always thought she was smart . Could I be wrong ? She did go to college, I think . When this sexy little kitten speaks are her thoughts gold or do I put more meaning into it ? I always thought she was bright now I'm not too sure & I know this person is absolutely not interesting ! Plus I'm get'n this feeling I really don't like her ! What da fuck is going on ? My wife is going to read this & smack me in the head but I have never had a bad feeling about a young chick ! I loved them all . I think I've had an epiphany "not all smoke'n hot women are good & some are boring"! Has this ever happened to you or does your interest still go up per cup size ? Just a think'n . Sa Next Time Wallycrawler

0 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !: