Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Love... Lost... Life & Vacation .


Waz up ? Guess what's up with me ? I'm go'n on vacation ! YA BABY !!! Guess what else ? I'm go'n to Mexico , to Cancun , the Mayan Riviera . NICE HUH ! Guess wa else ? It's getting hit by hurricane Wilma . FUCK!!!!!!!!! "Hey Fred rein in that bitch will ya" ! I love the Caribbean ! I know everybody does . "Shut up will ya" ! As I was saying I love this spot . In the old dayz I'd go down to the Florida Keys & stay for 3 to 4 weeks in January . Every year I'd go to Marathon Key with my lady of choice sit on a beach & drink til dawn . It's so relaxing in the south . The people are great & so easy going . Unlike what goes on up here . People here are all fucked up . To busy ! To uncaring ! To blind ! They don't know what life's about . Did you ever look around you and go "WOW" ! Life is a blessing & a miracle not a thing to take for granted . Now when did I figure that one out you may ask, cause a lot people don't know that ! They say they do but they don't . At a tender age of 18 I lost my best friend in a car accident . I loved him very much ! I'm crying just thinking about it . But I didn't realize it yet . Later I lost my Grandfather & good friend . But I didn't realize yet , somewhat , but not yet . Later still I lost my brother & great friend . Now it was dawning on me . Am I Thick ??? Then my daughter was diagnosed with Diabetes . Then I knew ! Things like that happen and your eyes open wide . You see life differently . People who complain that their vacation isn't what it's suppose to be just don't GET IT ! I do get it ...now ! Life is short celebrate it & don't sweat the small stuff . Not to say a hurricane is small , God Bless these people , but it's a vacation . Hopefully everything will work out , if not I'll deal with it ! But most of all I'll pray that nobody loses their homes , their livelihood , or most importantly the lives of their loved ones . Sa Later Wallycrawler .