Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The King Of All Motivational Speakers.



About 20 years ago I was living the high life . I owned a bar & had hot & cold running broads . Every night it was a different woman & a different high . Coke , dope , & alcohol . Ya life was grand until "It" crashed . When I mean "It" crashed it doesn't mean I had a drug problem it meant I ran out of money & the tax man was down my throat . I lost my baby , my business . I loved that bar ! Man I still dream about "It" today ! That place was great I built it myself from the ground up . Besides in the early 90's the GST tax came in & killed the bar business . I could have hung on but the money just wasn't there anymore . At the time I was dating a young model / stripper / cheerleader . But with the money drying up she took a later . "SA LATER DUDE" ! "Fuck" ! Shit was I in a funk ! Ok , anyway I just couldn't get out of bed I was just too depressed . One night while watching late night TV I saw an ad for the Howard Stern Show . It was coming on in the area [western New York] . I'd seen Stern on the Letterman Show & he always killed ! So I made a point to wake up the next day to listen. But 6 AM ?!? I set the alarm .The next day I dragged my ass out of bed & wasn't disappointed . Howard's show was great ! Right from the start I was a fan of the show . I 'd look forward every day just to get up to listen & laugh . But what was I going to do with the rest of my day ? I'd hadn't seen 10 AM in almost 8 years ! "Hey maybe you could get a job you lazy fuck" ! "Hey I could get a job"!!! What a thought eh ! Me work'n for someone else . I'm the last person you want work'n for ya . Don't get me wrong I'm a great worker but I'm a know it all dick ! My cousin came to the rescue . The guy was great ! He was in the water treatment business & taught me a new trade & I will always be in his debt , but the guy I will never be able to thank is Howard Stern . His show got me up & go'n . It also made me laugh again .
AND DAT DAMM BITCH WHO LEFT ME ? She married an asshole & has 4 kids ! You know what she's OK ! I was an asshole & if I were her I would have left too ! She's still a friend ... Unless she reads this . SA Later Wallycrawler .

0 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !: