Monday, October 03, 2005

My Life.


I'm a pretty young guy[@ heart] with an open mind about anything. Sex , Drugs & Rock& Roll ! With that line you can imagine my age range and the way I write probably my I.Q. I've always have had problems spelling & writing any real thoughts. When I was in grade 3 my teacher
told my parents that I had a learning disability & could never be taught .The old bitch was a man hater & I was a good looking kid with a lot of athletic ability. She had polio at a young age and her body was ravaged . So a young guy with a lot of physical prowess and a slight reading defect could be good fodder. Anyway my parents took me right out of that school. But the only school around happened to be Catholic . Hmmm what to do, a Protestant boy with a Grandfather in a prominent pro Proestant group , they took me right in . Right away my marks improved my reading ability increased & I met my first mentor. He was a man from South Africa . A man who spent 2 years on a ship in the Atlantic waiting for a country to take him and many others in. To give them a home . Proudly and gratefully my country did . Wow what the fuck am I doing ! This is way to much crap about my childhood . Anyway that's not why I wanted to do this blog . The reason I'm writing this is ..." I'm pissed"... Isn't that why everybody does this stuff . I'm pissed at the war . I'm pissed at the way people don't care about where they shop and what they buy . I'm pissed at President Dumba " The Cross Eyed Clown" and his policies . I'm pissed at the FCC ... You name it I'm pissed at it. I guess I started my my blog at my childhood because during it I learned to buck and since then I've been bucking everything and everybody . Friend or foe . I'm a true asshole ! A guy who at a time would fuck anything . My friends wife or my mother's best friend . In my defense she was hot ! I have warts , we all have , and I've learned by my mistakes . I love satire and I have a pretty good sense of humor , hopeful that comes through in this blog. So far aaaaa no ! But give me a little bit more time I'm "one fucked up dude". Maybe we can have some laughs together? Maybe you could have some at my expense ? IN GOD I TRUST ! Everyone else fuck-off . Well I do trust some people just not the ones in charge !

2 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

hannah said...

in god? why succumb to a comfortable lie if it means you must keep your eyes closed? if you are outraged about lack of information and the apathy of the world, i would think that any organized religion would be your worst emeny

wallycrawler said...

I don't believe in "organized" religion . I believe in a God . A creator and a love . I believe in his teaching and his aids . Jesus , Muhammad , Buddha ... These "men" were sent for a reason we've just fucked up the message .I don't believe in the T-shirts or the other shit "church's"' sell [hate]. All good people will as-send to heaven [ whatever that is ] . We're all lost here. God is the only answer to all of our questions... "I figure" . I had a teacher he said "it's the big bet are you willing not to wager"? Me I'm putting my soul on the "good guys". How about you Hannah ? You wager'n ? Or not ! SA .