Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another Day Another Coffee .


I love coffee . I love the affects , the taste , the aroma . I dunno about you but 2 coffees & I'm a run'n 2 the bathroom . Cleans me right out . NICE! I love that feeling , makes me feel ..."NEW" . Watch'n da news [ BULLSHIT] & Rush Limbugger cums on, CNN, he doesn't like Dumba's choice for the sub-par court . Now could that be because it's a woman or that she leans to left of centre or that she's not qualified ? Really she's not qualified . I know that ! You know that ! And we're idiots ! What goes on ? Rush Limpdick is right ? Not so fast . The drug addict isn't right he's WRONG . He's wrong because he really wants her to be a head judge . She's a shill . She will do Dumba's will . And that will is to be mediocre . Make sure that the drug company's keep making crap . Make sure oil company's have no competition . Now u may be saying how does a Supreme Court judge do that ? A judge does that by making laws that either slow down or kill policies ala , Stem Cell research , and methanol programs [a renewable resource] . Now don't be fooled da right wants her . She's right up there alley ...stupid ...under qualified ... white...boot licker...no kids...Christian...skeletons??? Ya there's talk ! "She's perfect she will do our will "! Hey guys if , & when she gets in. "Duck" ! Anyone with any free will ,will be cut down at the knees . Want an abortion cause your wife was raped "Tough , raise the bastard" ! Want to listen to Howard Stern . "FUCK YOU he' s to liberal like" ! "My Daughter has Diabetes & could be cured Mr. President" . "Go get some insulin dat il fix her rite up ! Now get lost "! Get use to the mediocre guys 3 more years of nothingness . Dis is da dark ages of da 21st. century ! Please God let the years go by fast . Hey I have to go poo . Did I say I love coffee ? SA LATER WALLYCRAWLER .

0 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !: