Sunday, March 04, 2007

"X" Tina





6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

I bet that is her natural hair color.

wallycrawler said...

What hair ?

Oh on her head . Naw I think she dyes it !

tkkerouac said...

are you obsessed with her, I'm not sure I like the tan with that shade of blond
but I doubt you even noticed.

wallycrawler said...

I love the tan . She's has Hispanic blood , just like da Crawler !

I prefer her with the dark long hair , but blonde's good too !

hannah said...

i don't like the blond look, it's skeezy when it's that obviously fake. (and i don't have blond hair, so i don't like it - i much prefer red heads)

wallycrawler said...

Hannah it doesn't matter much to me what hair my gal has , as long as she "waxes the aisles" , I'm cool with any hair on her head ! Or color .