Monday, March 26, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell Vs Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Ask The ?


Guess what the View doesn't suck !
Since Rosie O'Donnell joined the show it's no longer a kiss ass TV show . As a mater of fact it's very cutting edge . Here's a sample of what you can see daily . The 1st. 20 minutes of "The View" is great TV !
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a stone cold retard !

21 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

You can just tell Rosie wants to bitch slap her. Can't say I blame her, she is pretty damn annoying.

Useless info - Rory Kennedy was getting married the day JFK Jrs. plane went down, he was headed to her wedding. For a while I was OBSESSED with JFK Jr. I really should have put him in my top 5. The man was gorgeous. I will wipe the drool from my keyboard and finish getting ready for work now.

wallycrawler said...

"The View" has been a very watchable show since Rosie came on board . The show very seldom becomes an celebrity ass kiss fest like when Star Jones and Meredith Vera were on the show . "Star Jones makes me vomit bile" !

Rosie doesn't hold back if she thinks your an asshole she'll say it . Just ask Donald Trump . Now there's a annoying asshole !

I had a turn-around on Rosie O'Donnell when she came-out her personality changed , she became real .

I hated the "I Love Tom Cruise" , only good news , nice , nice shit she was shovel'n back on the "Rosie Show" . She mad a HBO documentary "Gay Family Cruise" . It was an very eye opening experience about growing up in a gay family . It's very touching and heartwarming movie . After that movie you'll have a different outlook on her fer sure.

Chicky Pea said...

Really, I'd rather talk about JFK Jr. :-)

hannah said...

i remember hearing about that experiment! it was really creepy, that people become sheep around white lab coats.

where do you find all of this shit?

Ice said...

Rosie O'Donnell is a pig.

Ice said...

oh, and I'm with chicky pea... JFK Jr. is... er, was... GORGEOUS!

tkkerouac said...

Rosie and Elisabeth both fight for the limelight, but in different ways. What time is the view on, I think I'm going to start watching it. Seems to be more of "the rosie show" than the view. I can see the Irish Temper coming out in her, makes for a great show. As for Elisabeth, the cute, young, annoying know it all blond chick, seems to always get picked on by the wiser fat chick!

wallycrawler said...

Chic & Ice :
I hate talk'n ill of the dead , but OK . JFK Jr. was a handsome man I'll give him that , but a dimmer bulb there never will be ! (I know what your think'n you ain't to fuck'n smart either). Well I know that he fluffed the bar three times and then got a pass . He also died a stupid death . He had a broken arm , you don't fly a fuck'n plane with a broken arm !

What I've read he was a good hearted , nice guy though . Nuff said .

_________________________________

Hey Hannah , to answer your question ?

I think about some stupid topic then I Google it , find out about it , then write , create , paste and doctor a photo , or if I feel lazy , I'll "You Tube" it !

As you can see I'm lazy quite a bit lately .

wallycrawler said...

Minx .

"EXACTLY"!!!

Chicky Pea said...

Wally, I'm sure everytime you see some chick you wanna do you wonder what her IQ is, right? Nuff said! I don't believe I said I wanted him to write a term paper for me.

wallycrawler said...

I said he was a nice , handsome man !


pssst...i read somewhere he had a small dinky-bird .

tkkerouac said...

tkkerouac said...
PLEASE COME LEAVE YOUR BLOG NAME AND URL, IF YOU WOULD BE LIKE TO BE LINKED UNDER MOMTHEMINX.

Chicky Pea said...

Well, there are ways around that now, aren't there? I have other priorities.

Ice said...

Who cares how smart he was... he was nice to look at... plain and simple...

Yes, his death was silly Wally... I agree.

as for his dinky-bird ~ well....

its not the size of the wand - its the magic in it!

(to a degree!) lol

wallycrawler said...

Boy I love you gals !!!

Chicky Pea said...

See, Wally, my horoscope said I was lovable and you said it was full of crap. There you go!

wallycrawler said...

MAY I REMIND YA IT ALSO SAID , "YOU WERE A LIAR" !

That's OK I still think it's full of crap . And you are so lovable it makes me woozy .

Chicky Pea said...

Wally, I love when you say woozy :-)

Ice said...

Extreme caution dear, for my new post... got a thick stomach?

wallycrawler said...

Ya Ice I went over just before you came here . I took your lead picture and used it on my page . Hope you don't mind ?

Ice said...

But of course not!

Good job... you were much more point blank about your thoughts on the 'Stupid Car'... good job.