Wednesday, June 28, 2006

OK This Is For Spider-Man Fans Only...


Let me just say , I'm not a geek , I'm not , OK ?!
OK , I have a very large "Spider-man collection" !...
Fuck-Off ! Stop fuck'n laugh'n !!! I'm a huge fan of "Spidey" . OK I'm not go'n on til ya stop laugh'n...
Anyways I also get mail & e-mail every time something happens with "Spider-Man" comics or movie shit . I get all excited when something "new" comes about . Last night I couldn't sleep so I started writing e-mails to pals when..."Bing" an e-mail from Sony arrived . "Watch The Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer" . "Whooa Ya Man" ! So I did , 20 times ! I have ta say I can't wait for this movie because his arch nemesis "Venom" is going to appear ! "Spidey" will also combat "Green Goblin" & "Sandman" ! I'm so hyped for this !!! OK maybe I am a geek... So If Ya Like "Spider-Man" Here's The Link And Enjoy .

11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

L>T said...

Geek!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx .

The Phosgene Kid said...

Oh no,let me guess - you are wearing web slinger underoos, right?

jungle jane said...

Spiderman? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wallycrawler said...

Kid , yes , yes I am .

As a matter of fact I rarely wear underwear . Most of da time I'm going "commando" !

Hey JJ how do you think I got my name "Wallycrawler" ?

F.J. Delgado said...

the new trailer looks cool... I'm looking forward to it, the second one was better than the first, hope the trend continues.

Blonde Vigilante said...

Crawl Walls - Wallycrawler
and the eyes
it's all starting to make sense

wallycrawler said...

Fj how ya do'n ? What da fuck are your "Birds" do'n to my "Jays" ? We'd be in first place if you guys would light'n up a bit !
Ya that trailer looks great and one of the guys doing the special effects on "Spidey 3" called into "Stern" today . He said this movie is gonna put all the others to shame . Can't wait !

Very good Blondie . There's some other meaning in the name also , but I can't tell ya yet !
Those eyes are from one of my favorite characters "Spawn" . "Spawn's' creator was Todd Mcfarlane the best artist that even drew "Spider-Man" . Did ya know that Todd McFarlane is Canadian and owns the "Edmonton Oilers" .
Just a little trivia .

Slickitysly said...

No, you're not a geek Wally. I read Spiderman just as much as another other Canadian bred male. In any case, there is also a 4th (yet unannounced villian in this movie), and although we are all hoping for Carnage to make an appearance, I think the trailer gives away who she is. I'll never tell, but this is someone who will probably become one of his allys by the end of the film.

L>T said...

Oh my gosh! 2 geeks.

wallycrawler said...

Ya I saw Gwen ! But I didn't see Felicia ! Did you ?