Wednesday, June 28, 2006

OK This Is For Spider-Man Fans Only...


Let me just say , I'm not a geek , I'm not , OK ?!
OK , I have a very large "Spider-man collection" !...
Fuck-Off ! Stop fuck'n laugh'n !!! I'm a huge fan of "Spidey" . OK I'm not go'n on til ya stop laugh'n...
Anyways I also get mail & e-mail every time something happens with "Spider-Man" comics or movie shit . I get all excited when something "new" comes about . Last night I couldn't sleep so I started writing e-mails to pals when..."Bing" an e-mail from Sony arrived . "Watch The Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer" . "Whooa Ya Man" ! So I did , 20 times ! I have ta say I can't wait for this movie because his arch nemesis "Venom" is going to appear ! "Spidey" will also combat "Green Goblin" & "Sandman" ! I'm so hyped for this !!! OK maybe I am a geek... So If Ya Like "Spider-Man" Here's The Link And Enjoy .

11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

concerned citizen said...

Geek!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx .

The Phosgene Kid said...

Oh no,let me guess - you are wearing web slinger underoos, right?

jungle jane said...

Spiderman? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wallycrawler said...

Kid , yes , yes I am .

As a matter of fact I rarely wear underwear . Most of da time I'm going "commando" !

Hey JJ how do you think I got my name "Wallycrawler" ?

F.J. Delgado said...

the new trailer looks cool... I'm looking forward to it, the second one was better than the first, hope the trend continues.

Mackenzie said...

Crawl Walls - Wallycrawler
and the eyes
it's all starting to make sense

wallycrawler said...

Fj how ya do'n ? What da fuck are your "Birds" do'n to my "Jays" ? We'd be in first place if you guys would light'n up a bit !
Ya that trailer looks great and one of the guys doing the special effects on "Spidey 3" called into "Stern" today . He said this movie is gonna put all the others to shame . Can't wait !

Very good Blondie . There's some other meaning in the name also , but I can't tell ya yet !
Those eyes are from one of my favorite characters "Spawn" . "Spawn's' creator was Todd Mcfarlane the best artist that even drew "Spider-Man" . Did ya know that Todd McFarlane is Canadian and owns the "Edmonton Oilers" .
Just a little trivia .

Slickitysly said...

No, you're not a geek Wally. I read Spiderman just as much as another other Canadian bred male. In any case, there is also a 4th (yet unannounced villian in this movie), and although we are all hoping for Carnage to make an appearance, I think the trailer gives away who she is. I'll never tell, but this is someone who will probably become one of his allys by the end of the film.

concerned citizen said...

Oh my gosh! 2 geeks.

wallycrawler said...

Ya I saw Gwen ! But I didn't see Felicia ! Did you ?