Thursday, June 15, 2006



You Will Be 15 Forever : Jane Creba .

25 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Toby said...

What a shame. Does Canada have the death penalty?

wallycrawler said...

No . I believe in the death penalty , but with all the corruption in Government and the Police what can believe anymore ?

In this case these guys should fry . In Canada 10-25 years , max .

Toby said...

If in a state that doesn't have capitol punishment that's all they'd get here too. And they'd only sit half that time before they are paroled.

I agree about the death penalty thing. Lots of people are being cleared with DNA these days. But for clear cut cases I say fry them bastards.

wallycrawler said...

Ya I agree ! Some people will go the moral ground , I say die . With DNA and clear cut cases , stick a needle in 'em !

concerned citizen said...

This is particularly sad for me.
My niece was murdered at 15, 5 years ago, right about this time in june she came up missing & her body was found 3mths later. It is unsolved. We know who did it tho.

Familys literally go thro hell when this sort of thing happens. Lots of lives are forever changed. The taking of a life in this way affects alot of people.

wallycrawler said...

I'm so sorry !

"The pebble in the pool"...

concerned citizen said...

Yeah, the pebble in the pool. But, I wouldn't call it a pebble, more like a boulder. Acually It was June 24, 2001,when she didn't come home.

wallycrawler said...

I don't know what to say , it sickens me !

Mackenzie said...

God, that is so incredibly sad.

That's why I live in Virginia. We're the second in the country for the death penalty.

Toby said...

I don't know if the death peanlty deters crime, but it's a well deserved punishment. I think we need an eye for an eye law myself. A needle in the arm seems too easy.

The Phosgene Kid said...

We have sad stories like that every day in the news. Wish I had an answer, but as long as we have nutters, drugs, and a feeble legal system I don't see any end in sight.

Really breaks my heart, especially for the really young ones that haven't even started life yet.

Now I need someone to explain the "loving god" crap to me again 'cause I just don't see it.

wallycrawler said...

Blondie I've been to Virginia and love the beaches , great place , lotz of exCanucks ! But do you feel safer because of the death penalty ? I don't think the death penalty is a deterrent . I think it should be there for child-killers ,serial-killers and cop-killers . I think these people will never be saved and will probably reoffend .

Do ya ever go down to Savannah , Georgia ? I like Tybee Island lotz'o'fun !

wallycrawler said...

Ya Toby I agree . I don't want anyone to suffer though , even if they deserve it !

Hey kid ! Well God is loving , but she gave us free will and with freedom comes temptation ...so on and so on . This is our life not Gods , do with it what you please . I see how that confuses most people , but that's it .

As for the legal system : Until we as people are treated as equals the system will favour the rich . We as a society should fight for what is right .


Elmo . K seen the band . Tell the singer to put a shirt on , otherwise good "garage band" !

I'm at a crossroads on "Capital Punishment" . I believe if you committed the crime , you should die , but I know the legal system has major flaws . In the United States , 20 known innocent people have been put to death since the "Death Penalty" was reinstated . One man in Texas proved by DNA and for a fact he couldn't have been there at the time . He was still put to death , mostly for political reasons . He was tried under Ann Richards and killed under George Bush !
Ol'Georgie used some questionable legal tactics to block death row petitioners constitutional claims and restricted clemency . If we have political leaders like "Dumba" Bush and his "Brother Jebediah" in charge we will never have a free and equal society .

I'm working on a blog about that case .

Toby said...

I've tried to comment three times and my firefox keeps crashing. I think it's on illegal drugs. If this works, I'll be back.

P.S. It only crashes here.

wallycrawler said...

I've had problems with this blog right for the start it wouldn't let me download pictures and it loses my password and username , weird !

Toby said...

K, it worked.

Kid, you're right on a few levels, but drugs are not the problem. The laws regarding drugs are the problem. There are many permiscuous legal things and people who choose not to them don't become addicts. Legalizing drugs might have an immediate not so good effect, but in the long run it would be better than what we have now.

And there is no God. Free will is nature. Mother Nature gives us all we need. Some take more than is neccessary and nothing will change that. Creating more laws trying to fix that will never work. History proves it. All anyone needs to do is google and they will be shown the light. Laws to enforce laws is incredibly dumb.

Wally said it, let us police ourselves. It's the laws and the law makers who are holding us down.

crallspace said...

I believe in the death penalty for those guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

concerned citizen said...

I agree with crallspace "guilty beyound a shadow of doubt" otherwise I'd be very hesitant.
I wouldn't want to be on a Jury that would have to decide a death penalty, tho. To much responsibility.

Wally is right; with all the corruption in Government & the police how to sort it all out?
It's a complicated issue, because real people are involved & emotions run high. Also you have to deal with District attorneys, Regular Lawyers, Judges, you know, the whole shifty bunch of bureaucrats.

You don't want the Christo-crats in charge! No way!

Steph said...

That is so sad. Such a waste.

concerned citizen said...

Alright, we are all about to kill our selves.
Change the subject already.

Lets talk about something like...

Die Muräne said...

My friends cousin was about this age when she and her mother got killed in an assault by terrorists near Cairo a few years ago. They just came running and shot down dozens of tourist. Sooo crazy! Just nobody could believe that.

Hard to understand what's going on in people's mind.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx for your comments .

Keshi said...

wut happened to this beautiful girl Wally?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

oh I just read ur previous post abt this girl..wut a tragic end to such a beautiful and talented girl! I dunno how some ppl can just end other ppl's lives just like that...what must go thru their heads!

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

I'm heart sick over this Keshi .

And Die Murane I'm so sorry for you loss !