Friday, June 09, 2006

What Duh Ya Get...

When The Worlds Biggest Slut...







And The Worlds Dimmest Hunk...









Have A Offspring ?

The Omen !


Bow down to the one you serve . Your gonna get what you deserve !

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Mackenzie said...

I think when I have my first child I won't let my parents or family and friends see it. I'll make People magazine pay for pics of the child and let my fam fend for itself.

wallycrawler said...

LOL Blondie ! What da fuck is with that ?

Who would use the birth of their child for a publicity stunt ?

Answer : Any mediocre celebrity or actor , it seems !

concerned citizen said...

Wow! now that's bizzare & sorta scary. Let's just point & laff, shall we?
What a bunch of bull.

I wonder what these kids are going to grow up like?

F.J. Delgado said...

truly ridiculous that People paid a cool $4 million for the pictures.

I wish a could sell mine for $4.

wallycrawler said...

I>t look to the "Stars" kids of the past . Most are major fuck-ups .

Hey JJ you're right Paris was the "Biggest Slut In The World" , now she is merely the "Biggest Skank In The World" ! She had to evacuate the throne due to a herpes flare-up ! Angelina stepped in as second runner-up .

FJ waz up ? I liked the Monitors thing on Scientology ! Very Good !

4 million fuck'n bucks , that's frig'n nutz ! But ya gotta bow down to Ms. Jolie she plays the media like a concert violinist . She gets a tattoo , bring the press to VietNam . She has an affair , alert the mass-media...etc... She's a walk'n , talk'n , publicity hound . The funniest thing about her is , Angelina is just a fucked up Madonna wanna-be . She's a lesbian , she straight , she's incestuous , she's a vamp . Sound familiar ?

...psst FJ would you do her ?