Monday, June 12, 2006

X-Tina




Is It Me Or Is She The Real Thing ? Talent & Looks .

I'm Not One To Listen To Her Music , Way to Much Over-Infected Vocals , But The Talent Is Still There !

For My Money The Best Of The "Pop Tarts" !






* She Gets Four Bones Out'a Five !

9 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Mackenzie said...

Yes, she is talented and beautiful...I don't like her blonde 30's hairstyle thing she has going on. She does look better with dark hair. But, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

concerned citizen said...

Yikes!
Well, at least you posted something for the girls, this time.

wallycrawler said...

Die Murane hey dude ! That's my "New" rating system , ya like ?Ya I'm fucked-up !

Blondie she has real talent , and a great look (I know her boobies aren't real) . I also like her choices in life eg. Real friends , a music executive boyfriend (not a star , now husband) . It seems she has it together . She got get rid of that hack of a manager so maybe her music taste will be better and more real .
Oh Ya She Is Smoke'n !

I>t I made my "new" rating system just for da gals !

concerned citizen said...

I only have one question. Can you guess what it is?

concerned citizen said...

No! silly.
Is it yours?

wallycrawler said...

You Wish !

hannah said...

gotta love the prostitots!! that is, however, the most disturbing rating system i have ever seen. must the whole world revolve around schlongs?
she is pretty cute though.

wallycrawler said...

Hanna the whole world doesn't revolve around cocks...TITS and ASS the whole world revolves around T & A . You should know that !

wallycrawler said...

Don't like 13