Monday, June 26, 2006

"Love" Courtney !

I have a "love / hate" thing about Courtney Love .
I think she's a great talent , but a terrible waste of
a human being .
Love her music , love her attitude , hate
her self destructive behavior .



And no she didn't kill Kurt !


Da End Wallycrawler .

19 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

concerned citizen said...

Kurt killed himself, for sure. But, She's seems to be doing a good job of being self destructive.

Alot more interesting then some of those other bimbos, tho.

At least she comes across as very human.

wallycrawler said...

Very , very , human , human to a fault ! I dunno how anyone could spend all that money , money for her child's future , on drugs and alcohol ?!?!

She's a waste...Love her albums though .

Lots'o'people hate her , not me .

PDD said...

I think you just helped me figure out my relationship and feelings towards Courtney Love. I think I have a love/hate for her also.

I wonder if she shaves... down there...

Francis Beanie Baby looks exactly like her dad.

ing said...

I didn't know about her special tattoo. Guess she has a thing for you -- maybe if you loved her back, she'd quit the drugs & stuff. . .

wallycrawler said...

PDD I think she use to shave down there , now , who knows ? I don't think she's seeing anyone right now .
She has been living with Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) They are working on a new album together .

Hey Ing waz new ? I loved the picture of you on "The Castro" , very pretty !
Courtney and I go way back . I first seen her at a second stage on the "Lollapalooza" tour . I don't think it was "Hole" she was playing with at the time ? Anyhoo , at first glance I thought she was a "hag" but after a couple of songs I warmed up to her . She had a good stage presents and a comfort most new performers rarely have . Maybe it was from years of stripping ? That can knock stage fright from anyone , I guess ?

When I was in that 20 plus audience I knew she wanted me . I looked up into her eyes and transfixed my will onto her , thus years later da tattoo .

Toby said...

I don'y own anything by her, but I did/do like some of the Hole stuff. I'm not all about looks, but when talking about her self destructivness, she went over board with not taking care of her outside at all. I'm sure the drugs playeda big roll with that, but even though she's semi back on the straight and narrow her physical image as not.

I think she's gross, inside and out.

wallycrawler said...

Toby me and you gotta go out sometime !!!???

We could hook-up with some chicks and ya could take the fat , ugly , but oh so nice , friend , alright ?

Crabby said...

Wally, I think you may have a talent here for showing all sides of a person....and body parts too.

So when do ya think you might do a pictorial on Mel Gibson?

Mackenzie said...

I agree...she is extrememly self destructive.

No, she didn't kill Kurt, but she's on the path of killing herself if she doesn't get her shit in check.

For someone with very little class...I like her a hell of a lot more than those hobags in Hollywood that pretend to have class. At least she doesn't fake it.

wallycrawler said...

Hi Crabby long time no hear ! Ummm...How about never ? Besides Mel's too old . Cripes I have more hair and a better bod . He's an old , fat , decrypted , Knights Of Columbus member ! If I do a "Hot Male Australian Actor" shoot I'll use Nicole Kidman ! As a matter of fact that's gonna be my next post ! "Nude Shots'o'Nicole" ! I'm download'n as I write ! Thanx Crabs !

wallycrawler said...

Hey Blonde how's your day been ? I'm in favor of giving people another shot . She's had many chances to change her life around , I think she'll make it this time .

OK sure !

Blondie have ya ever seen PDD's legs ? "Nice" !

concerned citizen said...

listen wally when your not busy. i need some support over at my blog. These right wing women are ganging up on me, just because i said prisonors should not be exploited.

HELP!

concerned citizen said...

Wally, I know you are a upstanding & upright sort of guy.

wallycrawler said...

Utoh...I tink I fooled Ya !

Have a good night dear ! Thanx !

Mackenzie said...

You should see my legs today...and yes I have seen her legs. They are fab.

wallycrawler said...

Hey Blondie how about show'n dem gams on NNT ? Huh ? Please ?

Farm Girl said...

I think she is lacking even the slightest bit of class one can aspire to. Personally she gives me the heebies.

wallycrawler said...

Ya , but I'd still do her , she's f'n loaded again after selling half the Nirvana catalogue !

wallycrawler said...

You Do Know Me Les ?