Saturday, June 16, 2007

Wally Get'n Bust'd After A Nite In Barrie

I'm This Kind'a Drunk !

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

concerned citizen said...

ha ha! It's me L>T at my new activist blog. No I'm not moved yet, but i just had to come over & say hi! ;]

this post cracks me up considering I'm involved in issues of this sort at the moment.

I've always loved Reno 911 anyway.

Happy fathers day!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Happy Father's Day Dude!!

Chicky Pea said...

OMG, I LMAO. He was doing so perfect until he opened his mouth up at the end. Damn him! And seriously, he's either had a ton of practice reciting the alphabet backwards or he's that good because I couldn't even do that sober. Very funny! Have a great Father's Day!

jungle jane said...

Dammit! so near but so far!

Ice said...

Kids make ya breakfast in bed Sunday?

;)


I was stuck in that 400 traffic Sunday.... Suuuuuuuuuuucked!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx everyone !
And I worked on Fathers Day so it kind'a suck'd !
Da Kid & Da Wife made a special dinner for me when I came home . That was sweet !
So no Ice Princess I didn't get da breakfast in bed .
We did get something else last week though . A Chevy Blazer truck to pull my Harley and shit and the wife and I bought a new car . A Saturn Red Line . It's very cool . I'll post some pictures later on . We wont pick it up til Tuesday .

It's summer and I spent the whole day at the beach near the point @ Kempenfelt Bay . It was nice , not to hot , mainly overcast til 2pm.

Anyhoo Nice talk'n to ya all . Sa Later Wally .

_________________________________

Hey Double J what's with the new Avatar ? It looks so innocent .