Monday, June 04, 2007

It Was A Great Day . Thank You !

J.D.R.F. Walk 2007







The Team Raised Thousands Of Dollars Over Our Goal .
"Way Ta Go Guys" !
Our Goal Next Year Is $10,000.00 Dollars .
We'll Do It Too !









19 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

Congrats, glad to hear it. It looks like the day was fairly decent out too, which is good!

Ice said...

That scenery looks familiar. ;)

I wasn't around so I didn't participate.

Glad it was such a success!

tkkerouac said...

Way to go!!!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx C.P. in more ways than one !

__________________________________

Ice that's OK you do your work . I would'a liked to meet ya though .

__________________________________

Thank You Minx . It was all my wife , my family , her family and friends do'n all the work .

Chicky Pea said...

Wally - you are more than welcome. ((HUG))

jungle jane said...

Blimey Wally - you'd best start walking now!!

Ice said...

"Ice that's OK you do your work . I would'a liked to meet ya though ."

Same :)

Toby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wallycrawler said...

Hey Toby I Know You Guys Have A Past !

Look if ya have a problem with someone keep it to yourself OK . I love your Blog but I can't have that here dude .
I know it hurts to have a a relationship break-up . It's happened to me several times and it hurts bad . My advice to you is move on and take the high road . If you think all those things about a person , you should just forget about her . You must still have feel'n for her or you'd just brush it off .
Or better still forgive and forget OK ?
Be the man and do that will ya ?
Your a good dude , I know that , suck it up pal .

Love Stinks and it always will !

wallycrawler said...

OK Chick !

__________________________________

J.J. that wasn't my picture . That was my cousin Stan . "He's Da Man" !

__________________________________

Princess , we will hopefully .

Keshi said...

Wonderful job!

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

Thank You Keshi !

jillie said...

Congrats and WAY TO GO!!!!!

Mackenzie said...

That is really amazing! Good for you guys.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Guys !

Die Muräne said...

that's really cool! People taking their hands out of the pockets and doing something!! Go on ;)

Anonymous said...

I truly love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you build this site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my own personal website and want to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!

My web page; 12778
Also see my web site :: 53973