Friday, June 01, 2007

The Assassination of Robert Kennedy

This , I Think , Is When America Lost It's Conscience .
Last Saturday My Daughter Watched The Movie "Bobby" .
I've Never Seen Her So Upset . She Cried Harder At The End Of This Movie Than When She Did When She Was Diagnosed With Diabetes .

4 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Toby said...

I like how you say "America." Your just as blind with your statement. And you want to move here.

Your daughter isn't the ONLY one suffering.

wallycrawler said...

We will move to the southern U.S. that's true . One reason we can is that I was conceived there .

Get ready T I'm a come'n !

Last one in the pool gets the drinks .

And hey we both live in "America" .

The Phosgene Kid said...

sometimes I think I am actually in Mexico...

wallycrawler said...

The North American "Green Back" will be invoked in the near future . We'll all share the same currency . It will be shared with Central America too .