Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sopranos Ending Episode SERIES FINALE WATCH!

Here it is the controversial ending .
The paranoia was unreal.
It was very uncomfortable to watch .
I loved it !
David Chase had us to the very end !!!

Hey David "Don't Stop" !

7 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Not like the old days in TV where the bad guys always bought it in the end.

wallycrawler said...

David Chase said "The Sopranos is not a morality play" . "It's a slice of life" .

Die Muräne said...

It was on TV here a few years ago. But they stopped it, after a lack of succes. Don't ask me why. Maybe because 'it's a slice of life' ;) and no one here is on to see that.
I always liked it. Cool, now I can watch the new stuff on your blog ;)

wallycrawler said...

Hey D.M. Waz up dude ?
You really should rent or buy the 1st. season , you'd be hooked .

Where ya been ? It's summer too busy ? Me Too ! I've been post'n mostly "You Tube" lately .

Die Muräne said...

You say it! Not only at my job... actually I'm kind of 'free time stressed' ;)
Summer in Switzerland is rather short, so all the outdoor and street parties here are almost at the same time... I love and enjoy it a lot. But sometimes I'm sooo exhausted after the weekend, you wouldn't believe ;) Sometimes I feel almost bad cause I didn't post for a long time or didn't visit my mates on their blogs. But times will change too soon anyway. have a great!

Mackenzie said...

I like the way they ended it. Leaving you guessing...knowing...guessing.

F.J. Delgado said...

I liked the ending. It could have been better, but it's not as bad as a lot of the fans' bitching would have you believe.

I just really hope they do a movie, that's why I liked the open ending!