Monday, May 05, 2008

I'm Go'n To Europe For A Few Weeks, So Take Care. I Do Want You To Watch This Film. I Think It's A Very Important Piece. So Take Some Time...Watch It.

It's My 50th. Birthday...

And I Wanna Give You The Present!





This Is A Great Birthday Present.





I Give You Da TRUTH!!!





Time For All Of Us To Wake Up!





I Give You Total Awareness.


click pic--->




Zeitgeist Movie. <--------WATCH HERE



You'll Thank Me Later.

Sa Baby!

Wallycrawler.

11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wisdomstuff said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great one.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Oh'Wise-One.

I'm not get'n older, I'm get'n a longer ball sack!

Oh ya ear hair too.

TK Kerouac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WALLY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
AND MANY MORE!!!!

Can I guess why your get'n a longer ball sack
or will I get in trouble
lol

wallycrawler said...

Cause they're (((HUGE))) balls baby!

Thanx T.K.!

Toby said...

http://www.emilyjocureton.com/art/elephantitis.jpg - I'm only 39.

Tasty said...

cum play. ok ive seen the movie. i told you 2 be less serious & more fun. now cum play with me.

Ice said...

LOL Tracey.

Atta girl... screw beatin' around the "bush"... get right to the important stuff... like ballz!

so, whats the answer, Wally??? hehehee.

Ice said...

Do balls do to men, what boobs do to women later in life? lol :)

Does the skin loosen?

hehehetehehehe heheheheetehehehe HA!

*I'm feelin cheeky as hell!

Ice said...

Just answer the GD question!

wallycrawler said...

Yes Ice that's what happens to da bag when ya get older! OK?

It hasn't happened to me me yet thank you very much!!!

___________________________________

Whoops Tasty sorry missed ya...Again!

Ice said...

Well it IS the TRUTH blog.

Thank you for being honest as always :)

Rip it up on your trip, you!