Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hey From Portugal!


The Family And I Are Now At The Beautiful "Villa Sol" Spa & Hotel. Located At Da South Of Portugal In Da Algarve.

I Hear That This Hotel Is One Of The Best Hotels In The World!


Ahhhh...It's OK! If Ya Ask Me This Place Is Way To Stuck-Up. The Place Is Full Of American Golfers. Ya Know How I Feel About Those Guys Right?

Go'n To Gibraltar Tomorrow.

No Pics Yet Cause I'm To Stupid To Know How To Download Them! Plus Da Dam Computer Is Locked In Portuguese! It's Almost Imposable To Operate!

That's It I'm Get'n A Lap Top!


Sa Later Guys

Wally.
P.S. That Shot At The Top Is Courtesy Of "Windows" It's A File Photo!

11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wisdomstuff said...

Have a great trip. I'm envious!

wallycrawler said...

Hey Wise-Gal just check'n da hockey score. Saw your comment. Thanx we will.

wisdomstuff said...

Bring me back something nice, k?

Die Muräne said...

Hope you have a great trip and drink some of this cheap red or rose wine there, it's really cool ;)

Die Muräne said...

And don't worry because you can't handle the computer... I mean.. you're 50 now... bahhhhaaaahaaa

The Phosgene Kid said...

SAY hi to Ruela if you see him.

TK Kerouac said...

Have a great trip, I'd love to be there!


TK Kerouac's HNT

Ice said...

Sooooooooooooooo Jealous!

Missin' Mexico!...anywhere hot and saucy, really.

I feel bad, I have a birthday card for you that I was to give to you at your party... :S

Maybe an excuse to drop by one day and say hi?!

Have fun, Mr. Man.

Toby said...

A magic back pack is what you need. Ask the wise-gal.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Fore!!!!!! Have fun...

Tasty said...

u back yet? cum play!