Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey From Spain!

Waz Up?

We're Have' n A Great Time!!!
Another file photo sorry can't upload pics.
I'm buy'n a new lap top when I get home fer sure!

7 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

Sensational view...!

Wish I fit in your suitcase...that prego belly gets in the way though ;)

I wanna see some tanned pics!

wallycrawler said...

OK Ice I'll do that when we get back!

Die Muräne said...

wow, looks like you're really lucky with the weather :)
looking forwards for the pics (I hope you did some 'nice' shots on the beaches, hehe)

wisdomstuff said...

You saw the "sun" but not the moon!

Ice said...

Hey, thought I was tha Princess!

Hmmppfftt.

wallycrawler said...

We're fly'n home today.

Anonymous said...

Naw u r all wrong im wallys new princess.....welcome back mr crawler...kiss kiss