Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wrestling with Shadows - The Screwjob (Part 1)

10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

concerned citizen said...

I don't get it even after watching some of the videos. it's all fake right?

wallycrawler said...

I>t , is wrestling "fake" ! OK it is choreographed . It is predetermined who is gonna win and lose . It's also best when nobody is injured during the stunts , pulled punches and prat-falls , but...is it fake...

No wrestling is defiantly not fake !

Wrestling is a form of entertainment that's the least fake . The performers get hurt quite frequently . Bret Hart was severely injured by a "steroided" tool by the name of Goldberg . I'd never say to him the kick in his head he received was fake . He had a brain aneurysm , that caused a stroke later on in the year . I know there are people who don't appreciate this form of entertainment (in the last 6 years or so I find it bore'n too!) , but Bret was the best at his craft and never hurt a follow artist , ever .

The one thing you had in the bank when you stepped into the ring with "The Hitman" , you were safe in his arms . You'd go home that night uninjured and he'd make you look like a million bucks . A true class act in a sea of inept bums ! Meaning HHH , Goldberg , Shawn Michaels & Mr Mcmahon...

wallycrawler said...

I>t some people love it some hate it .

_________________________________



Hey Keshi u like rasle'n eh ?

Toby said...

I'm not into it, haven't been for a long time. I remember watching The Crusher on Sundays after getting home from church. That goes back to the early-mid 70's.

concerned citizen said...

Ok, I'll take your word for it.

I guess fake isn't the right word, anyway. I realize that there is skill & talent involved & people certainly must get hurt. I guess mostly what i'm thinking of is the Drama. The story lines & the personas. The real wrestling part is Ok, the bad acting part, UGH!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Dude can’t make it as a wrestler or an actor. In fact I doubt he's even Canadian! Wally, Wally, turn off the crap and read a book, or post some titties or something more worthwhile...

Toby said...

Thought you might like this.

wallycrawler said...

The last word on Bret is ...He's Was The Best That Will Ever Be !

Thanx Toby I'm use'n that on my MSN .

concerned citizen said...

Even though....we still love you(in that blogger sorta way).

I seem to remember(from the distant past) you were going to show us a picture of something. Where is it?

wallycrawler said...

Ohh Ya !

That was before I exposed myself . Remember ?