Friday, January 12, 2007

This Is My "New" Avatar !

I've decided against the "new" avatar , but I will use it as a header .

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

I like it. Very cool!

Die Muräne said...

very cool. I'm fucking freezing!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Who are you Corey Hart, wearing your sunglasses at night? I thought your old avatar was great, not as stalkeresque as the new one.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx "Chick" !

_________________________________

Die Murane I dig your crazy drop'o'water avatar too !

_________________________________

Kid , "stalkersque" ? Fuck !

I agree with ya it's kinda creepy , but I also like it too ! So I'm not gonna use it as an avatar , just a header . Thanx fer ya honesty dude .

concerned citizen said...

i like your old one too. there's something sexy about the spiderman eyes. & it's so you!

~d said...

SWEET!