Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Didn't Know That !

Nice Bike ! It's a rider too . Some guy from California designed it in his spare time and a builder in Quebec built it . All carbon fibre , GXR front & rear ends (should have used Buell ) , Harley frame , Harley bottom end , billeted heads and all custom chrome . I like the riders over the show bikes .






I was at the motorcycle show in Toronto yesterday with a good buddy . Two very hot young things walked by and Good Buddy pipes up , "Now that's something right up your alley" ! "Wa , What da ya mean" . Buddy sez "Ya know , blonde , tiny frame , big ef'n ass" . I was stunned do I have a "TYPE" ? After some time I realized , "Fuck I do" ! "I'm an ass-man" ! I really didn't think of myself as one before I thought I liked all types of women . Tall , short , blonde , brunette , brown and white . And it turns out I do , but they all have'ta have BIG ROUND ASSES ! When I came home a went through my "Photo Collection" , there was no deny'n it , most of the shots of women , are from behind .




Like This Picture : Who Knew Why I Kept This Shot ?


I Do ! I Like Ass !






This Picture Has Been In My Photos For Over A Year . I Couldn't Get Rid Of It For Some Reason ?

Now I Know . I'm An Ass-Man !














Now I Can Finally Come Out , I Love Ass !








I Also Know Now Why I Considered This As My New Avatar . After Deep Thought I Changed My Mind . Thank God !













Now That I Know My Problem I Promise You , My Fellow Bloggers , I Will Get It Under Control . I Promise Never To Subject You To My Predjuces . I Will Give Equal & Just Coverage To All Women And Men .



Thank You .
Da Wallycrawler

11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wallycrawler said...

Ummm... ya you do !

Fish'n for compliments aren't ya ?!

Chicky Pea said...

Chickens can't fish.

Toby said...

I can think of a better asset, CP.

wallycrawler said...

Utt Ohh !

Chicky Pea said...

toby, for every asset there is a liability.

concerned citizen said...

wally, you are such a tease.

wallycrawler said...

I>t Am I ?

I never noticed !?wallycrawler

concerned citizen said...

Maybe I should clarify that.

What I mean is, here I am just blogging along.

"Hmmm, wonder what wally's up to?"

"Wally's talking about motorcycles & ass."
"Whoa! pictures of beautiful succulent asses...with Wally's insightful captions.
"Well, THAT'S going to be stuck in my head for a while"

That's what I mean by teasing. ;]

Keshi said...

ahemmm! :):)

Keshi.

Mackenzie said...

Asses...not just for sittin' on anymore.

Chicky Pea said...

Next post, please.