Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wallycrawler's "New" Avatar .


You Like ?

7 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Toby said...

Copy cat!! Heh. I'll update your avatar on my blog. Btw, the song playing is the only one that I know I like from CL. I saw her on Leno or Letterman last week and she seems to have her shit together. We will see.

~d said...

You and toby.
Jeez.

I can't even do my own damn blog roll without changing my password and trusting someone else to do it.

(frigg!)

JBoombostick said...

Good Job Wally. I need to make mine move like that.

wallycrawler said...

Hey Toby waz up ?

I'm a big fan of Courtney's . I was from the 1st. time I'd seen her .

I went to a at a concert at Barrie's Molson Park about 14 years ago . Their was a bunch bands there maybe 15-20 on different stages . On the big stage was "Soundgarden" and "Nine Inch Nails"...etc... Good big bands . She was on a small stage next to a beer tent . Every one was a-buzz about Kurt's gal friend play'n in a tent so i went over . The snooty chicks and dicks were say'n she would be shit . When she came on stage I knew she was sumthin special . Courtney had a huge presents and when she sang with her whiskey voice , I knew she'd be a star ! "She had me from hello" . She was rough look'n back then , but man was she sexy , in a dirty way ! I remember a friend's girl friend say'n that she looked like a "skanky ho" . I look at him and I knew what he was think'n instantly . She played for maybe 35-45 minutes or so . A couple of covers and songs from her "new" album . Anyway from what I'd seen that day "Hole" and "N.I.N." was the class of the show and they're the bands that still hold up to today .

wallycrawler said...

~d & Bos , hate to tell ya , this time I stole it !
I'm OK a photoshop but I don't have time to do shit .

concerned citizen said...

I always thought the other one was sexy & mysterious. This one looks a little more evil. I'm sure I'll learn to love it. ;]

wallycrawler said...

Ya I>t , the last avatar was made out've a "Spawn" portrait , by Todd McFarlane . My favourite "Spider-Man" artist .

Your right this guy has a darker soul , but lately I've been a bit more dark and maybe eviler . If that is a word ?