Thursday, July 13, 2006

Re Hash : Kill Da Dam Gophers !

What can I say about this next post except , I still think it's funny . Not because I think I'm funny or witty , OK a bit , but because it was my first negative feedback and because I got some nasty e-mails . Who knew "fat ass gophers" could read as well as swing a little club at a little ball . Most golfers can't take the truth about their game , what damage it does to our environment and how ridiculous they look playing it . In the last month , in Ontario Canada , all residents can't use certain forms of pesticides and fertilizers on our lawns . Guess who's exempt to these laws ? You got it GOLF COURSES ! That's fuck'n nuts ! We can have weeds and ants on our lawns , but not their precious golf courses . They're OK !? Pollute away ! It doen't matter that they are built on aquifers , kill green spaces and wet lands . Needless to say I haven't changed my opinion about the "game" of golf . It's still a game for "stogie smoke'n fat cats" and their "wanna bee ass kissers" ! Have at it dick-weeds .

I still wish you death , die you yuppie scum ! Die on that shit hole you built !




I am a regular guy . I love sports male & female alike , but I don't get golf . Man is there a more pompous or arrogant game than golf . I said game because golf is a game not a sport . A sport takes physical ability , mental ability , strength , hand eye coordination , & sense . "Sense" being key . Golf has none but one of these criteria hand eye coordination . So it's classed as a game it's that simple . Sorry "Flogers" ! I just love listening to these yuppie bastards talking about Tiger Woods "He's such a great athlete"! Give me a break "athlete" Woods ?!? Only in this day & age do we class golfers as athletes . No wonder the kids of today are fat & lazy , our athletes are goomers . Have you ever been to a golf course , big fat cats with stogies in their mouths , big guts hanging over their belts , to tight shirts stretched to the limit , fat asses , short legged creeps sauntering down a fairway moaning & groaning at the slightest effort . "Please Jesus let there be a plague & this plague to effect all people who breath gases from Killex & cut grass"! "Please let them drop dead mid-swing" ! I think the world would be better off . I know you think I'm full of shit but I'm not ! I worked in water treatment for years . Golf courses are major polluters . I have seen whole town's water tables drop when a golf course has been built . Some have changed so badly that town folk have to put in all kinds of filter treatments . Softeners , iron filters , reverse osmosis , carbon blocks , high E resin filters ...etc . Hey good for my business , not good for "OUR" future . There was one course that cut off a moraine . That wasn't good , but who cares ? Not dem fat cats ! Nor the politicians ! You know what, no one cared except a couple of scientists on the west coast . They warned us that if that water source is cut off it will effect cities not only a rural community . They built it anyway & guess what else a large subdivision . NICE !
I can see it now , a real estate agent trying to sell his new clients on a piece of prime land . " Now Mr. & Mrs. Pieceoshit when you look out your fabulous terrace you'll see the 18th. green". " "My god Milton , Isn't that Dr. Assman having a heart attack " ! " Yes it is Clarisse , dam he only had a 3' putt to make Parr "!!! Sa Again Wallycrawler

15 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Golf, Schmolf - grown men out playing with their little white balls in public. There should be a bounty on everyone of them.

wallycrawler said...

Cheers Mate !

Keshi said...

so u in the pic golfy? :)


Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

Ya that's me on the right . Now that's an old picture . I've put on a few pounds since then . I was a svelte 295lbs. at the time .

Toby said...

Here, here. The biggest country club in my town just sold off land surrounding the golf course to a contractor who is building condos. This particular country club has been in trouble often for poluting the river that wraps around one side.

While I read your post and while I'm typing this I can smell fresh cut grass. I hope I'm amune to the plague.

Farm Girl said...

So, why is the guy on the end giving us the finger? What's up with that? He's a belligerent golfer.

Mackenzie said...

I don't like golf either, but I do like the politician thing. I've never met one that didn't play.

We hear a lot of "screw the Republicans/Conservatives" right now. That doesn't really bother me, it's the people that think Democrats/Liberals are any fucking better.

All politicians have big giant assholes where the hand goes in...you know what I mean? I hate money sometimes. Look, now I've gone off on a tangent.

Sam's Gams said...

I don't get golf either. Especially here in Las Vegas. The weather is so hot and nasty that you have to start your game at like 4 in the morning!

wallycrawler said...

Toby I wish your course was a fluke , but that's the norm with golf courses . They don't care about the environment and they get away with it because of their tax base and their members . Golf is just another game that was on the rise and now is flatting out . It happened in the 1970's with tennis . Most of these courses will go belly up in the next ten years . Then we'll have to live with their damage . Much like a dump or bio-hazard site .

In Southern Ontario we have the largest aquifer in North America . It was the central part of life in Ontario's farm and agriculture. The powers that be decided to build houses and a couple of golf courses on it . There for cutting off the water supply to thousands of people . They have severely damaged it forever . What do ya think they would do ? Maybe stop ? Naw just keep on build'n !

Les he's a fat slob . If he knew what to do with his idol hands , do ya think he'd be that huge ?

Hey Blonde , not being either a republican nor a democrat I wouldn't know . All's I know is that under Clinton your economy was at it's highest point ever on record and with a balanced budget . Now under Bush the US is in 300 trillion in debt , mostly to foreign powers . Canada , China...That is something that your Grand kids wont payoff ! Your average wage has gone down for the first time in American history , 3000 soldiers have lost their lives , over 20,000 brave men and women have lost their limbs ! The oil speculators see $100.00 a barrel in the future . Time Magazine , Newsweek Magazine , McLean's Magazine , all conservative Mags , have called George Bush the worst President in 100 years ! I tend to agree ! Sorry now I'm ranting !

Welcome Gams ! Nice ! OK if I was with you I'd think of a lot more fun things to do at 4 in the morning ! My wife just came back from Vegas . What the hell is hap'n to the downtown ? She said it was busier there than the Strip ! I haven't been their in 5 or so years and back then the Downtown was a dump !

concerned citizen said...

Calm down wally & go play a few holes. Not holes in the grass, either.

wallycrawler said...

I think I'm pretty calm . Why you got'a Valium for da "Crawler" ? Cause I'll take it .
As for da holes , I can only smell da holes , cause I'm married , remember ?

concerned citizen said...

no valium, but I'll sing you to sleep.

I don't quite know how to take the last sentence? You don't get any because you are married or you don't get any elsewhere because you are married or both?
In that case, you are screwed (& not in the good way)

wallycrawler said...

I hate spamers

wallycrawler said...

So Boom !

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »