Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Feel So Foolish...

Toby Reminded Me About Jessica Alba . How Could I forget About The Hottest Star In The Business ? I'm Slip'n In My Old Age . Or It Could Be That I Was Sick The Day I Started This On Tuesday . I Think It Was The Latter ! Anyway Here's The "Hottest Bod" In Hollywood ...














Dee End Da Wallycrawler .

25 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Jill said...

I LOVE HER. L-O-V-E her. ;)

wallycrawler said...

I know I was having some fun with her , but in reality she is a great beauty . A natural woman in Hollywood is rare and one who has scruples is even more rare .

wallycrawler said...

Besides the girls a beach bum and so am I !

Toby said...

She has only one problem. Telling you what you want hear. She really wants me.

Blonde Vigilante said...

No, Toby, she really wants me. You foolish foolish boy.

Les said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Les said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...

WALLY!

I lub her too, omg.

crallspace said...

I like the butt picking photo.

wallycrawler said...

Toby that's funny ! All women will tell ya what ya want ta hear . It's what they tell their friends , is when the truth comes out . And the Wallycrawler is a confident to all women . So thus I know the truth . Truth is she likes you better as a person , but she likes me better as a lover . I'm so jealous !
So you get to have her all week , shopping , talk'n , going to dinner...I'll pick her up Saturday night . I promise ta have her back early Sunday morn'n so you guys can go ta church . Promise !

Yes Blondie she does want you ! One question ? Can I watch ?

Les I'm go'n shop'n with da wife . I'll look at it when I get back !

Dave what's up dude ? Long time . She's soooo beautiful . Even with a long range lens , and her not knowing any ones taking pictures , she still looks like her every movement is a pose . Incredible beauty !

Crall I like her butt ! Period .

I find it interesting that most of the comments on my "Girl Watching" blogs belong to women rather than men ! Just an observation .

Also what is interesting about Ms. Alba is , this girl can eat ! If ya "Google" her ya'll get pictures of her eating fries , burgers , shakes...She must work out like crazy or have the best metabolism I've ever seen !

The Phosgene Kid said...

Dream big!

The Taker of Gist said...

This is just another friendly reminder that acting ability doesn't grow on trees. It's all part of the spandex-industrial complex.

wallycrawler said...

Once again "Da Kid" brings me back down to earth . Thank you .

As always Gist is right ! Textileists are trying to control Hollywood . Their ultimate goal however is "World Domination" !

wallycrawler said...

I love ta drink , but man I can't drink much anymore . My head hurts today !

Les said...

Times up. Better luck next time.

wallycrawler said...

Les I tried A number of times yesterday and it wouldn't come up . Sorry !

Les said...

Wally - that is okay, apparently it wasn't meant to be. You probably would have been too critical anyway.

wallycrawler said...

Naw not me . Show me skin , I always win !

Les said...

How could I resist an offer like that? Naw, I'll let you stew for a while. You HAD your chance. Nothing is much fun if it comes too easily.

Toby said...

You are so right, Wally. :)

Keshi said...

u really like Alba dun u? :) She's HOT alright.

Keshi.

Les said...

Hey, I just noticed you added me to your site. THANKS!

wallycrawler said...

Not as hot as you Keshi !

That's OK Les . I did that a month ago .

Keshi said...

Wally u could say I look like Alba's sis..lol ok Im exaggerating now :):)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP English to italian language translation freeware Consumer+reports+dishwashers http://www.custom-wall-cabinet-storage.info/detector_direct_com_linkdomain_radar.html cheapest long range wireless surveillance camera best roof racks for honda civic 2000 picture Home made cleaners remove hair from combs Kristal bacarat girls pissing thumbnails