Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Feel So Foolish...

Toby Reminded Me About Jessica Alba . How Could I forget About The Hottest Star In The Business ? I'm Slip'n In My Old Age . Or It Could Be That I Was Sick The Day I Started This On Tuesday . I Think It Was The Latter ! Anyway Here's The "Hottest Bod" In Hollywood ...














Dee End Da Wallycrawler .

24 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Jill said...

I LOVE HER. L-O-V-E her. ;)

wallycrawler said...

I know I was having some fun with her , but in reality she is a great beauty . A natural woman in Hollywood is rare and one who has scruples is even more rare .

wallycrawler said...

Besides the girls a beach bum and so am I !

Toby said...

She has only one problem. Telling you what you want hear. She really wants me.

Farm Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Farm Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...

WALLY!

I lub her too, omg.

crallspace said...

I like the butt picking photo.

wallycrawler said...

Toby that's funny ! All women will tell ya what ya want ta hear . It's what they tell their friends , is when the truth comes out . And the Wallycrawler is a confident to all women . So thus I know the truth . Truth is she likes you better as a person , but she likes me better as a lover . I'm so jealous !
So you get to have her all week , shopping , talk'n , going to dinner...I'll pick her up Saturday night . I promise ta have her back early Sunday morn'n so you guys can go ta church . Promise !

Yes Blondie she does want you ! One question ? Can I watch ?

Les I'm go'n shop'n with da wife . I'll look at it when I get back !

Dave what's up dude ? Long time . She's soooo beautiful . Even with a long range lens , and her not knowing any ones taking pictures , she still looks like her every movement is a pose . Incredible beauty !

Crall I like her butt ! Period .

I find it interesting that most of the comments on my "Girl Watching" blogs belong to women rather than men ! Just an observation .

Also what is interesting about Ms. Alba is , this girl can eat ! If ya "Google" her ya'll get pictures of her eating fries , burgers , shakes...She must work out like crazy or have the best metabolism I've ever seen !

The Phosgene Kid said...

Dream big!

The Taker of Gist said...

This is just another friendly reminder that acting ability doesn't grow on trees. It's all part of the spandex-industrial complex.

wallycrawler said...

Once again "Da Kid" brings me back down to earth . Thank you .

As always Gist is right ! Textileists are trying to control Hollywood . Their ultimate goal however is "World Domination" !

wallycrawler said...

I love ta drink , but man I can't drink much anymore . My head hurts today !

Farm Girl said...

Times up. Better luck next time.

wallycrawler said...

Les I tried A number of times yesterday and it wouldn't come up . Sorry !

Farm Girl said...

Wally - that is okay, apparently it wasn't meant to be. You probably would have been too critical anyway.

wallycrawler said...

Naw not me . Show me skin , I always win !

Farm Girl said...

How could I resist an offer like that? Naw, I'll let you stew for a while. You HAD your chance. Nothing is much fun if it comes too easily.

Toby said...

You are so right, Wally. :)

Keshi said...

u really like Alba dun u? :) She's HOT alright.

Keshi.

Farm Girl said...

Hey, I just noticed you added me to your site. THANKS!

wallycrawler said...

Not as hot as you Keshi !

That's OK Les . I did that a month ago .

Keshi said...

Wally u could say I look like Alba's sis..lol ok Im exaggerating now :):)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP English to italian language translation freeware Consumer+reports+dishwashers http://www.custom-wall-cabinet-storage.info/detector_direct_com_linkdomain_radar.html cheapest long range wireless surveillance camera best roof racks for honda civic 2000 picture Home made cleaners remove hair from combs Kristal bacarat girls pissing thumbnails