Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Celibraties & Da "Church" .


Let me say most people who get involved with the church of Scientology come in with good intentions , but some come in to get ahead in the entertainment field . The path of evil is paved with good intentions ! Believe it or not "The Church" can make ya or break ya in Hollywood ! Everyone in the "church" has heard of the "body thetan" story and they don't believe it's true because they haven't attained that level of "enlightenment" . They come and go as "payers" the light goers and are looked at by higher levels as irrational and not enlightened beings . Celebrities that have attained OT-III and over are , Tom Cruise , John Travolta , Kirsty Alley , Priscilla Presley ... etc . Some are Directors , Producers , Studio Chiefs some with very familiar names , some are acting coaches , teachers , writers ... Why did so many Actors and movie moguls become Scientologist's ? L. Ron Hubbard started the "church" in the LA and San Francisco area by design . He and his followers from San Fransisco , came down to Los Angeles to introduce his techniques of "advanced levels of spiritual truth" to entertainers in the 1950's because he knew them to be highly susceptible and highly visible ! He knows celebrities have secrets and he could control and use them if he had "evidence" of their "after work activities" . Also who better to preach to the masses than a famous person ! It was all designed to bring middle class folk into the sect . People who have liquid assets , lots of time , who are looking for meaning in their lives , yuppies who are simple enough to follow "Stars" into a cult . "Lemmings" ! Let's face it most celebrities aren't very smart and most have an ego of gargantuan size . So when they are sold something they tend to stay sold . Their ego's tend to make them think they are intelligent and besides who wants to look like a sucker in front of the world ! Did ya ever hear some of these ego-manics ? Did you see Tom Cruise chastise Matt Lauer on the Today Show ? "Matt you don't understand I know the real truth about psychiatry" This coming from a "dyslexic high school drop-out" ! Where would Tom Cruise learn about psychiatry ? At the "church" maybe ? LRH has no friends in the field of psychiatry that's for sure . Doctors have been part of deprogramming Scientologist's since it's conception . That book LRH wrote in the 50's "Dianetics" is the bases of his mind warping techniques . Using this book he could break into your mind and control your thoughts . Reading and practicing "Dianetics" is for a lack of a better word "dangerous" . Closing your "rational" mind and opening up your "irrational" mind is crazy . I dunno about you my brain ain't to be tampered with .


When a person is finished his or her "auditing" , [that being having their mind go from rational to irrational the first form of brainwashing ] and their studies , they are taken to a large board room . There they are introduced to a "committee" . In the board room you must confess all . This is called a "committee of evidence" . Everything you have done in your life and what secrets you may have . The "committee" promises to keep these secrets . If you refuse to confess at this "committee of evidence" you are deemed a "suppressive person" and could be shunned . This can have devastating effects if you have family in the "church" ! When a member tries to solve his problems with the "church" they have a place to sort out "your thoughts" . One of these places is a ship [out in the middle of the ocean your gonna sort things out ?] "The Freewinds" . If the member still has misgivings you are marked antisocial and shunned. There is a great many people who have been shunned by the "Church of Scientology . Some have lost all their family and friends . So you could see why many people just summit to the training and confess .
A funny thing happens to people who leave a cult like Scientology they become institutionalized they keep ties in the "church" and keep hold of beliefs long shown to be lies .

If and when you leave they will use these secrets to keep your mouth shut or to keep you in the "church" . More than one top Hollywood star has tried to leave the "church" after attaining OT-III . There are many a story when Travolta tried leaving after he was told the story of Xenu . John seems to have secrets to hide ! We all know what he has to hide and who really cares ? If you ask me coming out would be freeing and something to celebrate . It could revive his very dead career, but I think he has gone to far "in" now . He looks and acts "Crazed" ! Travolta and Cruise have completed OT-VII . Madness has set in and both are totally lost in this crap .

The human mind is a mystery to me ! It's not to people like L. Ron Hubbard . He was taught techniques from a person in his past . A person of great power and will . In my next post I will reveal who that person in his past is . Stay Tuned ...Sa WALLYCRAWLER .

Bellow I will post a site that has a good size list of who belongs to the Church of Scientology :
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/faq-you/celeb.txt

The Secret Scientologist's ?

Sonny Bono ? He was in and his widow is in still!

Charles Manson ! No question mark here Charlie was a Scientologist ! Don't believe me read "Helter Skelter" .

Organisations to Stay Away From :
" Narconon " : If you have a problem seek help elsewhere ! Try AA cause if you go here one addiction will lead to another !
" Applied Scholastics " : Don't even think about getting help for grades here unless ya want to teach the " E-Meter " !

21 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Keshi said...

Interesting info on Scientologists...

Altho I cant u'stand why it's mostly celebrities who wanna follow Scientology?? DO they feel they seriously lack something in life that they seek refuge in wierd places?

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

The facts are celebrities aren't the only Scientologist's . The cult is all over the world and has hundred of thousands of members . Only a finite amount are celeb's . They are there only for enrollment purposes . All others involved are merely pawns . Slaves to do the masters will . In my next post I will expose the "master" .

Keshi said...

thats right...celebs r their to lure u into it I guess...but we r given something called a brain, arent we?

cant wait to read ur next post...

Keshi.

Die Muräne said...

Good post, wallycrawler!
I wonder how many from politics, finance, economy are in there. they are just fucking everywhere! Sometimes I'm little afraid about that.

wallycrawler said...

Don't be afraid beware . Cults can trap anyone . No matter what lifestyle income your nationality . Keep your family and children aware of the traps these charlatans have to snag members.

Ranando said...

WC,

Great read.

I have been personal friends with Mr. Speilberg for over 30 years and I know Amy, his first wife and I know Kate, his wife now.

My wife and I sat with them at the Golden Globes and we have vacationed with them all over the world.

I have never, ever heard him mention Scientology, ever.

For what it's worth.

wallycrawler said...

Ranando If that is so , I will definitely pull their names I took hers, Kate Capshaw from a couple of lists om the internet . She might have just attended a few meetings ? I've seen his sister's name on the same two web lists .

Anyway I don't want this to be a witch hunt . I just want to expose a cult . I in no way want people to think I hate or want people to suffer for their beliefs . I just want to help people before they get involved in this dangerous mind altering "church" !

On second thought I will pull the list of secret Scientologist's . That is just too much gossip !

Ranando said...

I agree with you 100%, FUCK Scientology. I'm just saying I never heard them speak of it and I know him pretty good.

Could it be true, yes. Everybody has secerts.

Great post, keep uip the great work.

wallycrawler said...

Hey Cappy glad ya liked it . The next one will curl y'r hair 4 sure dar matey .

Mack your a very smart , young , semi-successful woman . Your the perfect mark for these "cults" ! Scientology comes in all different forms .
Including young men . So watch out ! HeHe .

wallycrawler said...

k thanx Ranando .

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I personally don't know any Scientologists but have had people close to me narrowly miss being sucked in by other 'cults'. I do wonder why anyone in his/her mind would choose to join a religious organization founded by a mediocre sci-fi writer based on mediocre sci-fi fantasy. That's like joining the Church of Flash Gordon. Duh, where's your brain at? Think about that!!

wallycrawler said...

"Man" your funny ! "Flash Gordon ! Great !!!

Unfortunately I do know a friend [former friend I guess] lost to one of these cults . It's a sect that's located in the Orillia Ont. area . She has turned her back on her family and was twice married off to strangers . Her mother , a friend of my mother , always asks how my kids are ? When I say fine . Her eyes always tear up . She has Grand kids she has never seen , other than pictures . Her daughter's first husband left the cult and made contact with mom's friend . She loves him like a son . She is a strong forgiving woman . This woman doesn't deserve this . Where's the government to help these people ?

I'm starting a church "Da Church of Da Wallycrawler" . Send me money ya suckers cause I'm your god ! Now I don't have'ta pay taxes ! Does these make sense ? This pisses me off to no end ! FUCK !!!

Die Muräne said...

Listen. The only one who knows the truth is me, die muräne! So follow me now, let me lead you all to Switzerland, the land of plenty!

wallycrawler said...

If we all followed you , Switzerland wouldn't be the land of plenty anymore . We would put a theme park on top of Eiger , with a water slide from top to bottom , billboards on top of Schreckhorn . McDonald's on ever corner , all the banks would launder drug money [ OK that wouldn't change .], and we'd eat all your f'n chocolate ! Oh ya we'd close all your watch makers to ship in Chinese watches !

wallycrawler said...

Nikky You should feel fortunate you now know more about Scientology than most Scientologists .

I hate Tom Cruise too , but a strange thing I like his f'n movies ! The guy picks great scripts what can ya say !

The Taker of Gist said...

Scripts are fine, but if you really want to get to them, stop watch them. Get a stop watch. That's the only way to measure time appropriately. You need to get the span of a complete second, and with only a minimum of discontinuity.

wallycrawler said...

OK ? AHHH OK Thanx ?

Gist your a weird funny guy ! Or gal !

QueenLee said...

I went to Los Angeles and these people on the street were trying to persuade me to buy the scientology book. They said I am stressed after placing some cheap magnetic device on me to measure my stress levels. I told them, I wouldn't take it if they paid me to. They got pretty mad!

wallycrawler said...

Dimonde that's funny , a magnet ?

"You are stressed" ! "Buy our book".

"No fuck'n kid'n , Get out'a my face" !

Tell me one person walk'n around after work or during shopping that's not stressed .

QueenLee said...

LOL! The crazy thing was, Wally, that they said I'm stressed because I got out of a long term relationship! Like, wtf?

wallycrawler said...

Hey Dimonde aren't you like 20 ? How long term could it be ?

I remember when I went to college , I broke up with my girlfriend . We had been go'n out since I was 17 & she was 15 . I thought that was long term back then .

Ya know what ? That relationship and that break-up still hurts ! So I guess I shouldn't be such a smart ass .

I seen her last year when her father died . That feeling for her still exists . You always love the first love...forever !