Monday, March 13, 2006

Possibly The Last Word On Scientology Goes To South Park









Click On This Site To See The Infamous Episode !

http://firstdistributorsnz.com/scientomogy/south-park.htm

Enjoy!!!

15 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

F.J. Delgado said...

Scientologists are f'ing retarded!

leave it to good ole South Park to get some laughs by making fun of complete idiots...

one of my favorite all time eps was when they bashed Mormons, great shit...

PEACE

ps I in no way condone bashing Mormons, chances are just good that I will laugh if I see it

wallycrawler said...

They bash all religions equally . Just last night I heard Isaac Hayes quit the show and is talk'n lawsuit . If ya didn't know he was the voice of "Chef" . He quit over the Scientology episode . Funny he didn't quit after they spoofed every other religion in the world , including every form of Christianity . "What a hypocrite" !

wallycrawler said...

Oh ya Hayes "has been" [play on words get it ?] a Scientologist since the 70's .

Keshi said...

LOL @South Park...

**Funny he didn't quit after they spoofed every other religion in the world , including every form of Christianity

thats slack! He who doesnt respect anothet religion is not worth respecting at all...


Keshi.

The Taker of Gist said...

I heard the guy who played Chef quit because of that episode.

That's why Gist doesn't take sides. It's just there. But as the Taker of Gist, I can vouch that it would never impersonate a celebrity.

wallycrawler said...

I love satire . The harder the better .

If you can't hold a candle to it and gaze in , it has no merit !

wallycrawler said...

Thank you Gist I glad you will never be a celebrity . Cause I'm a a celebrity basher and I never want to be on your bad side .!

Fuckkit said...

Too cool, Ive been wanting to see this for ages ;)

Bloodgood said...

I love that episode, the wife just told me yesterday about Issac Hayes, thats to funny. I guess its OK to make fun of everybody but yourself. These people should be shot for taking themseleves to seriously.

The Taker of Gist said...

Videos on the Internet? What will those crazy kids down in the valley think of next, I ask you?! Solar powered umbrellas?! Unlikely! I think not! They need to learn that all work and no play makes for a very Gistless life.

Gyrobo said...

I always enjoy a good episode that doesn't let me down in the flavor department.

ing said...

Woah, did Isaac Hayes really quit? I thought they worked that out. . .

But more importantly, will Tom and John ever come out of the closet? Was R. Kelly really ever in it (I think not)?

wallycrawler said...

Ing R Kelly is in da closet . Seen his last video yet ? LOL . He was hiding in the closet when his girlfriend's husband came home .

crallspace said...

That was fucking grreat~! Thanks Wally!

Do scientologists REALLY believe that? AS I said to my wife, the concept is no more ridiculous than any other religion's in the scheme of things.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like a guy sitting under a tree for 20 years, or eating crackers and drinking wine to keep you from hell, or eating fish on fridays. Religions are just a bunch of superstitions mixed with an elaborate Sci-Fi story.